Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: April 16, September 17, November 19, December 10, 2020
Purchase Links:
PS4
XB1
PC

Cyberpunk 2077 is a role-playing video game that was first announced last year, based on the Cyberpunk series of pen-and-paper games. The game is being produced by CD Projekt RED, developers of The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Cyberpunk 2077 will feature a decadent futuristic world in which ultra-modern technology co-exists with a degenerated human society. The game aims to be a mature, ambitious title with character customization being strongly tied to the plot. It will have a non-linear story with different character classes.

Cyberpunk 2077 tells the tale of how advancement went hand-in-hand with the decay of society. In the game, players will walk the streets of Night City as an individual, who was raised on the streets and is trying to better himself.

The city is not a nice place to be due to drugs, violence, poverty and exclusion. The streets are also filled with junkies addicted to a drug known as "the braindance," which provides the illusions of giving someone a more exciting life.

Unfortunately there was no date given in the video below, however the game is expected to arrive before 2015.

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

cp.jpg
cyberpunk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really a trophy kinda person, so haven't even bothered to look at them yet... but I might actually give it a shot with this game. Anything to get a bit more mileage out of it whilst I wait for DLC. :D

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I'm not really a trophy kinda person, so haven't even bothered to look at them yet... but I might actually give it a shot with this game. Anything to get a bit more mileage out of it whilst I wait for DLC. :D
Are you finished with the story yet? Your trophies say your not. I would at least grind until you finish the story or you said you wanted to try a female V, that's all I play is the female V. Try other classes, what are you Nomad? I created another V but haven't played her yet, she's drop dead gorgeous!

001.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: harry and Noodles
Are you finished with the story yet? Your trophies say your not. I would at least grind until you finish the story or you said you wanted to try a female V, that's all I play is the female V. Try other classes, what are you Nomad? I created another V but haven't played her yet, she's drop dead gorgeous!

View attachment 496006
Nah, still a ways to go yet I reckon. But I'll no doubt have it completed by the time any new content rolls around, so just looking for ways to keep me busy until then is all. I'm quite happy with my current character (Street Kid) tbh, so I'll probably just wait until things are running a lot smoother before I create a new one and run through the game again... I may even have picked up a PS5 by then. :D

A lot of fixes.

EDIT: Whatever you do, do not update the game, CDPR broke the game so it is unplayable. When Takamura calls it is blank and he says nothing and therefore no dialog can be chosen and you are stuck in a call with him and cannot proceed any further. It's all over the CDPR forums, it's bad, they broke the game.

If you update the game you do so at your own risk, you have been warned at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
If you already finished the update there is a workaround for the Takemura holocall.

We are currently looking into the issue where the conversation with Takemura may not start during the quest "Down on the Street".

For a potential workaround follow the steps below (note, an earlier gamesave is required):

1. Load a gamesave before Takemura and V leave Wakako's office.
  2. Finish the conversation with Takemura outside the office right away
  3. Right after the finished conversation and when the quest was updated, skip 23h.
  4. See if the holocall triggers and the dialogue with Takemura starts

Well I'm glad I didn't download this patch! That game breaking bug with Takemura is so bad, wasn't this patch suppose to be the start of the fixes not new bugs? :facepalm:

Anyway I'll wait for more updates from CDPR and then download the patches when they 'do' fix the issues

Is it just that one mission that the latest update messes up?
The Takemura was the worst of them but there are others not quite as bad. Delamain cars drive around and you get no call from them so your unable to finish that side mission. There are people complaining about all kinds of stuff. If your on the PS4 I wouldn't update it. So far I had finished both of those missions so I didn't have those issues. So far the only thing that affected me was a few graphical glitches and one crash and that's it.

Maybe all the bugs will be worked out by 2077. :rofl:

Well I'm glad I didn't download this patch! That game breaking bug with Takemura is so bad, wasn't this patch suppose to be the start of the fixes not new bugs? :facepalm:

Anyway I'll wait for more updates from CDPR and then download the patches when they 'do' fix the issues
It seems that they fixed a bunch of things but then also introduced a whole new slew of bugs while doing it. DOH!

The Takemura was the worst of them but there are others not quite as bad. Delamain cars drive around and you get no call from them so your unable to finish that side mission. There are people complaining about all kinds of stuff. If your on the PS4 I wouldn't update it. So far I had finished both of those missions so I didn't have those issues. So far the only thing that affected me was a few graphical glitches and one crash and that's it.

Maybe all the bugs will be worked out by 2077. :rofl:
Thankfully I've already done those missions, but will still give the update a miss for now, just to be safe!

Wow they restored Item randomization back into the game, good on CDPR for listening to the community on that!

Anyone else surprised how big this hotfix is? Was not expecting 15gb for this, but hey if this what is needed to fix this then I'll take it!

Wow they restored Item randomization back into the game, good on CDPR for listening to the community on that!

Anyone else surprised how big this hotfix is? Was not expecting 15gb for this, but hey if this what is needed to fix this then I'll take it!
YES! Item randomization was a must. It really sucked that when obtaining a legendary item in a loot crate and it's supposed to have four mod slots and it has none or only one.

Think ill download this Hotfix and then restart the game over.

Didn't get too far into the story anyhow and most of what I did was bad, it would probably pay off to redo it :whistle:

Really looking forward to getting back into this game :D

Think ill download this Hotfix and then restart the game over.

Didn't get too far into the story anyhow and most of what I did was bad, it would probably pay off to redo it :whistle:

Really looking forward to getting back into this game :D
You should, aside from the many bugs that it has it's an awesome game. I've put in almost 600 hours into it and I'm still grinding away at it and lovin every minute of it.

• Wow
Reactions: Robles
You should, aside from the many bugs that it has it's an awesome game. I've put in almost 600 hours into it and I'm still grinding away at it and lovin every minute of it.
WOW man, 600 hours :OMG:
I don't think I've ever invested that amount in quite a small amount of time since the release, Some of the GTA's and Red dead 2 I spend quite a bit of time playing them but I don't think it was anywhere near that. I knew the game was going to have tons to do and unfortunately I just couldn't really get on with any of it beforehand so was only really sticking to the story and even that got too much with all the bugs going on, it was just ruining it for me at that point.

Even with all its problems, it was quite obvious to me that this was going to be a game that I was really going to enjoy playing hence the reason I just ended up having to put it aside for the time being.

I'm still debating though if to wait until I manage to get hold of a series X to be able to really get the best out of it.

Personal opinion Kelly seeing that you're playing on next-gen, would you say id be better off waiting?