Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: April 16, September 17, November 19, December 10, 2020
Purchase Links:
PS4
XB1
PC

Cyberpunk 2077 is a role-playing video game that was first announced last year, based on the Cyberpunk series of pen-and-paper games. The game is being produced by CD Projekt RED, developers of The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Cyberpunk 2077 will feature a decadent futuristic world in which ultra-modern technology co-exists with a degenerated human society. The game aims to be a mature, ambitious title with character customization being strongly tied to the plot. It will have a non-linear story with different character classes.

Cyberpunk 2077 tells the tale of how advancement went hand-in-hand with the decay of society. In the game, players will walk the streets of Night City as an individual, who was raised on the streets and is trying to better himself.

The city is not a nice place to be due to drugs, violence, poverty and exclusion. The streets are also filled with junkies addicted to a drug known as "the braindance," which provides the illusions of giving someone a more exciting life.

Unfortunately there was no date given in the video below, however the game is expected to arrive before 2015.

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

cp.jpg
cyberpunk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW man, 600 hours :OMG:
I don't think I've ever invested that amount in quite a small amount of time since the release, Some of the GTA's and Red dead 2 I spend quite a bit of time playing them but I don't think it was anywhere near that. I knew the game was going to have tons to do and unfortunately I just couldn't really get on with any of it beforehand so was only really sticking to the story and even that got too much with all the bugs going on, it was just ruining it for me at that point.

Even with all its problems, it was quite obvious to me that this was going to be a game that I was really going to enjoy playing hence the reason I just ended up having to put it aside for the time being.

I'm still debating though if to wait until I manage to get hold of a series X to be able to really get the best out of it.

Personal opinion Kelly seeing that you're playing on next-gen, would you say id be better off waiting?
Sorry, I keep forgetting that your still on last-gen console. For what it's worth, next-gen consoles also have their own set of issues but over last-gen, PC and Stadia the Next-gen consoles seem to have less issues than all of them from all the reports and replies that I read in the CDPR forums. At this point you've waited and now since patch v1.1 I only get about two crashes a day rather than every two to three hours of play and I play from when I wake up until I go to sleep. If I can grind for that long at this game, I'd say it's worth it, but judge for yourself. I'll send you a link to the CDPR forums in a PM so as to not break any forum policies on posting to other forums on this site. I will tell you this though, V's character creation differs from in-game V's appearance. I'll show you the difference. These are captures from my latest work.

In-creation:

Cyberpunk 2077_20210128191235.jpg

In-game:

Cyberpunk 2077_20210127081004.jpg

EDIT: The image above has too much lighting so here is one that has almost the same lighting as the In-creation image.

Cyberpunk 2077_20210130194126.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles
Looks like their DLC webpage has changed. Originally it said 'Free DLC starts hitting Night City Early 2021', now when you go on the page it's changed to 'Free DLC will start hitting Night City in the coming months'.

Maybe they'll announce the DLC plans after Patch 2 is released next month?

I've been on the CDPR CP2077 forums are they are just ripping into this game like theres no tomorrow. They all keep comparing it to The Witcher 3 and how good it is compared to this. So I bought The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete edition off of the PS Store for only $10 . It's that price until the 18th of this month. Has anyone else played The Witcher 3 and if so how would you rank it up against this game?

I've been on the CDPR CP2077 forums are they are just ripping into this game like theres no tomorrow. They all keep comparing it to The Witcher 3 and how good it is compared to this. So I bought The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete edition off of the PS Store for only $10 . It's that price until the 18th of this month. Has anyone else played The Witcher 3 and if so how would you rank it up against this game?
It's one of those games that I kept meaning to play but always ended up on something else. Doesn't this suffer from a lot of bugs?

Thanks @Wonga

It's tragic what happened and I am sympathetic and I know at the current moment it's not good timing but I really hope this doesn't set back any future updates/patches/hotfixes that they have planned. I mean they did say they had backups but how up-to-date are they?

With as much animosity towards the company from the masses I can't say I didn't see something like this happening to them.

Last edited:
Just bought the CE on sale at Game UK. Been tempted by it a few times, so couldn't pass it up!

I took the hit as well lol. Kinda annoying to have to pay £10 for postage but figured it is still worth it. Could sell the game for £30 since I already own it so it would bring cost down to 100 :D

I only hope we won't see it for £70 next month like it was with Marvel lol

Reactions: Noodles
Heavy breathJust bought the CE on sale at Game UK. Been tempted by it a few times, so couldn't pass it up!

Very very tempting...

200.gif

Might wait a bit longer to see if it drops lower. Call me crazy but I like everything in the collectors edition except the statue, maybe if it was Female V instead of Male V I wouldn’t have minded it.

I took the hit as well lol. Kinda annoying to have to pay £10 for postage but figured it is still worth it. Could sell the game for £30 since I already own it so it would bring cost down to 100 :D

I only hope we won't see it for £70 next month like it was with Marvel lol
£10? I was only charged £5 for postage. Although, I used my £5 worth of reward points, so technically paid nothing lol. I came to the same conclusion anyway... sell the game since I already own it = more money saved! Wouldn't at all be surprised if they do another lower offer on these at some point though... they're big items which they won't want filling their warehouse for too long.

• Wow
Reactions: Thoth and Robles
Very very tempting...

200.gif

Might wait a bit longer to see if it drops lower. Call me crazy but I like everything in the collectors edition except the statue, maybe if it was Female V instead of Male V I wouldn’t have minded it.
I really like the statue, but must admit that it's not my favourite item in the CE... the pins and book interest me the most. :hungry:

£10? I was only charged £5 for postage. Although, I used my £5 worth of reward points, so technically paid nothing lol. I came to the same conclusion anyway... sell the game since I already own it = more money saved! Wouldn't at all be surprised if they do another lower offer on these at some point though... they're big items which they won't want filling their warehouse for too long.
Oh, also very tempted by this price but am wondering if it might take another drop :whistle: As I think you're right, they ain't going to want whatever stock they have left of this quite big package taking up space for too long.
But I'm also thinking that at that price it might sell out quite fast and then see a load of them on ebay :rofl::cautious:

Reactions: Noodles and Thoth