Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: April 16, September 17, November 19, December 10, 2020
Purchase Links:
PS4
XB1
PC

Cyberpunk 2077 is a role-playing video game that was first announced last year, based on the Cyberpunk series of pen-and-paper games. The game is being produced by CD Projekt RED, developers of The Witcher and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Cyberpunk 2077 will feature a decadent futuristic world in which ultra-modern technology co-exists with a degenerated human society. The game aims to be a mature, ambitious title with character customization being strongly tied to the plot. It will have a non-linear story with different character classes.

Cyberpunk 2077 tells the tale of how advancement went hand-in-hand with the decay of society. In the game, players will walk the streets of Night City as an individual, who was raised on the streets and is trying to better himself.

The city is not a nice place to be due to drugs, violence, poverty and exclusion. The streets are also filled with junkies addicted to a drug known as "the braindance," which provides the illusions of giving someone a more exciting life.

Unfortunately there was no date given in the video below, however the game is expected to arrive before 2015.

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

cp.jpg
cyberpunk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's been on for longer than a day so chances are it will not sell out if it didn't by now... I now wonder if I should have waited longer before buying.
But then we have 30 days to return I believe so if it drops lower again I might return and buy at cheaper xD

Yeah I paid 9.99 postage with DPD and that was the only option available. Altho' I did buy 3-4 other PS4 games they had on sale but feels odd to up my postage by 5 because of that. Surely few single games can't take up that much space.
It's GAME tho' so not surprised. Opened a ticket with their Customer Support team in December and still haven't heard back from them..

Reactions: Noodles
Oh, also very tempted by this price but am wondering if it might take another drop :whistle: As I think you're right, they ain't going to want whatever stock they have left of this quite big package taking up space for too long.
But I'm also thinking that at that price it might sell out quite fast and then see a load of them on ebay :rofl::cautious:

Well it's been on for longer than a day so chances are it will not sell out if it didn't by now... I now wonder if I should have waited longer before buying.
But then we have 30 days to return I believe so if it drops lower again I might return and buy at cheaper xD

Yeah I paid 9.99 postage with DPD and that was the only option available. Altho' I did buy 3-4 other PS4 games they had on sale but feels odd to up my postage by 5 because of that. Surely few single games can't take up that much space.
It's GAME tho' so not surprised. Opened a ticket with their Customer Support team in December and still haven't heard back from them..
Yeah, it's always a gamble. Something I often ask myself in these situations is which result I'd be more disappointed with... not ordering at all and it then selling out, or paying the current price only for it to drop even more later down the line. In this instance it was the former for me. Very happy to pay that amount for all the cool stuff you get with it! :D

Reactions: Thoth and Robles
Yeah, it's always a gamble. Something I often ask myself in these situations is which result I'd be more disappointed with... not ordering at all and it then selling out, or paying the current price only for it to drop even more later down the line. In this instance it was the former for me. Very happy to pay that amount for all the cool stuff you get with it! :D
I think missing out at this price out weights them dropping it again for me tbh even if they did I don't personally think it would be by much.

I think I'm with you on this mate. With all the cool stuff for that price, I can't grumble as at one point I was going to pay the full retail.

Reactions: Noodles and Thoth
Geez louise! How long have you been saving those up for?

lol only about 15 months tbh xD Had almost £400 points but got Godfall Deluxe and a PS5 controller as well back in December.
Spent over 4k with GAME in 1 year sadly.. but quite disappointed with them lately so that will end! I'll only stick around for Collector's Editions.

EDIT: Just received my Cyberpunk CE Box. It's humongous!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Noodles and Robles
lol only about 15 months tbh xD Had almost £400 points but got Godfall Deluxe and a PS5 controller as well back in December.
Spent over 4k with GAME in 1 year sadly.. but quite disappointed with them lately so that will end! I'll only stick around for Collector's Editions.

EDIT: Just received my Cyberpunk CE Box. It's humongous!!!
What do you think of it?

@Robles I did not inspect items mate, went straight into storage. Was quite busy all day and did not have time for it and being quite big I just wanted to remove it from my way within the house.

Reactions: Robles
Oh man, the CE is awesome! From the packaging to the actual items... nice mix of stuff, which is all of great quality. My main concern was the statue... usually these things lack detail and are poorly painted due to being mass produced, but they went all out on this one. Easily one of the nicer gaming statues/CEs IMO and definitely worth every penny! :D

Reactions: Robles and Thoth
@Noodles @Thoth How was the outer packaging on both of yours? I notice that game list it in possibly Non-mint condition due to its age :wow:

It was alright on mine. Nothing ripped or in bad condition.

I only notice a little bit of colour came off with the seal/sticker that supposed to hold things together so it was probably open before. But everything else looks alright otherwise.

Reactions: Robles and Noodles
@Noodles @Thoth How was the outer packaging on both of yours? I notice that game list it in possibly Non-mint condition due to its age :wow:
Ah, yeah... I meant to mention that before. I didn't actually notice the "warning" before I bought it, so was a little disappointed to learn of it AFTER I'd already purchased, but figured the price was still decent even if the box was damaged. The only bit of damage mine has though is just a random bit of the print (literally a 1 inch patch) is ripped off on the top, so no biggie really and something I can easily live with. :)

It was alright on mine. Nothing ripped or in bad condition.

I only notice a little bit of colour came off with the seal/sticker that supposed to hold things together so it was probably open before. But everything else looks alright otherwise.

Ah, yeah... I meant to mention that before. I didn't actually notice the "warning" before I bought it, so was a little disappointed to learn of it AFTER I'd already purchased, but figured the price was still decent even if the box was damaged. The only bit of damage mine has though is just a random bit of the print (literally a 1 inch patch) is ripped off on the top, so no biggie really and something I can easily live with. :)
Cheers fellas :thumbs: I was just wondering how bad it would be but from what you are both saying I can definitely live with that :D
Id like the box to be mint but at half the price I'm not too fussed if there's a little bit here and there.

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles To be honest I don't think they had the warning from the beginning... Cuz I took the hit right after they announced the offer and I did not see the big banner at the top. Unless I was too excited to buy and didn't pay attention but that banner is big enough to notice lol.

@Robles It's not bad mate, I think the half price is well worth for just a little bit of sticker/coating missing.

Now that you mention this I should probably check the statue and make sure is mint. I've only checked contents inside but didn't bother to remove tape from statue packaging and take it out. Better make sure is all good before finding out when it's too late.

Reactions: Robles and Noodles
@Noodles To be honest I don't think they had the warning from the beginning... Cuz I took the hit right after they announced the offer and I did not see the big banner at the top. Unless I was too excited to buy and didn't pay attention but that banner is big enough to notice lol.

@Robles It's not bad mate, I think the half price is well worth for just a little bit of sticker/coating missing.

Now that you mention this I should probably check the statue and make sure is mint. I've only checked contents inside but didn't bother to remove tape from statue packaging and take it out. Better make sure is all good before finding out when it's too late.
True... you'd think it'd be impossible to miss! However, I kinda rushed through the whole process and didn't even pay attention to the product page before purchasing, so I certainly could've just missed it.

• Haha
Not surprised patch 1.2 is coming in March instead of this month, especially with the hack they had. Still I’m glad it’s been delayed cos I really want them to take their time with this patch, hopefully this’ll fix a majority of the issues!

Reactions: Lone Crusader