Alexandria Safe-Zone
Released: April 16, 2020
Purchase: Game UK
Price: £249.99

CP.jpg
IMG_20190609_214114.pngIMG_20190609_214130.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles did you have a concept art steelbook design for this? Just wondering :3
I don't I'm afraid. My source for official gaming artwork is no longer around, and searching Google for gaming related art is a nightmare, since so much of it is unofficial/fan created. I might have another look at some point though... we'll see!

This game has a character creator, seems a bit weird to have a statue that expensive based on a character that pretty much no one is ever going to use.

Shoulda made it a Keanu statue imo

Holy S***

That's such a good point. Surely he's a better choice then a no name character who you'll be customizing anyway

This game has a character creator, seems a bit weird to have a statue that expensive based on a character that pretty much no one is ever going to use.

Good point, still a great looking statue tho :) and the whole package looks amazing.
Looks like they have some store exclusive steelbooks planned by the way...

View attachment 431768
Now these I am interested in, they look great.

I hadn't even considered that! In fact, I'd completely forgotten you could create your own character lol.