DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €13.00
Notes: Includes DVD for extras and 8 postcards.

71EmT8zwj7L._SL1044_.jpg

More pics in the spoiler.
51cvkgDPKAL.jpg
51bIwUvfrgL.jpg
61bOajZ1dOL._SL1044_.jpg
91a6x-L+q+L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
spine, nope, and the colours are off, but in terms of imagery alone, that's my fave Wolves metal box yet. great to see Costner and Graham Green on the front. :thumbs:

Reactions: DMD4k
The best title treatment - as seen on the DVD and elsewhere in other languages - and artwork from one of the original poster designs ...
1574852071184.png
/
1574852587624.png

... making for a splendid steelbook with more going on and better colours than the similar style release from Germany . . . disc art matching the inside of the case es muy interesante.
Apart from the mismatched art on the spine - which I'd have preferred in a colour block - looks like the best steelbook for this film released to date.

The best title treatment - as seen on the DVD and elsewhere in other languages - and artwork from one of the original poster designs ...
View attachment 456077 / View attachment 456078

... making for a splendid steelbook with more going on and better colours than the similar style release from Germany . . . disc art matching the inside of the case es muy interesante.
Apart from the mismatched art on the spine - which I'd have preferred in a colour block - looks like the best steelbook for this film released to date.
I agree with you.
The part about the mismatched spine, which I also agree with, may end up being, quite likely, a magnet just like with other recent titles (Cujo, Masters of the Universe...) and if that's the case then whatever's underneath it may end up being just one colour as you say. We'll see.

Reactions: virkia
Not saying it isn't Paul, but can you look at it and immediately know it's a bootleg, i.e. does something give it away?
The label who done this release all of their releases are bootleg releases
They are unlicenced releases
Pirated copies of other licenced labels releases

The label who done this release all of their releases are bootleg releases
They are unlicenced releases
Pirated copies of other licenced labels releases
I've read something to that effect too. But how do you know that's true? Again, it wouldn't bother me one way or another.
The Futurepaks are made by Novobox so in that sense they're the real deal. Now the discs, I'd have to have unsealed Masters to know :LOL: (and I haven't.)

Well, if that's true they will be sued in no time.
Spain has be selling bootleg releases for years and nothing has been done to stop it

I'm more annoyed that the likes of Amazon in Spain sell these

Bootleg releases when you purchase the film studio/actors/directors etc etc don't see any financial payment from these releases