DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: December 4, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €13.00
Notes: Includes DVD for extras and 8 postcards.

71EmT8zwj7L._SL1044_.jpg

More pics in the spoiler.
51cvkgDPKAL.jpg
51bIwUvfrgL.jpg
61bOajZ1dOL._SL1044_.jpg
91a6x-L+q+L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got quite a few of these Spanish ''bootlegs'' (buy them every year when in Spain on holidays) and always impressed by the quality (as there is no better option available). I got Deadly Friend which is pretty close to the Scream Factory's release which came out 2 years later.

Yeah, I think I'm going to order a couple today to check out the quality - Final Analysis with Richard Gere, Basinger and Thurman, and Murder by Numbers with Sandra Bullock, and that lucky talented bastard Gosling, that had a fling with her being 16 years younger at 22 in 2002, when I was 20 only dreaming about it... :grumpy: :shipped:

• Haha
Reactions: larson1977
Yeah, I think I'm going to order a couple today to check out the quality - Final Analysis with Richard Gere, Basinger and Thurman, and Murder by Numbers with Sandra Bullock, and that lucky talented bastard Gosling, that had a fling with her being 16 years younger at 22 in 2002, when I was 20 only dreaming about it... :grumpy: :shipped:
Got some of these Spanish futurepacks like Cujo and Showdown in Little Tokyo which have crazy awesome embossing. Also got the Critters box with an awesome lenti on the front ;)

Reactions: Lenny Nero