Daredevil: Season 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: May 15, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order now Live)
Price: £29.99

1.jpg
17505042_10154173466590146_4049625303049763875_o.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more photos and comparisons with the 1st season including spines

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Marvel and blu Ray logo are on opposite ends too (aswell as the title being slightly bigger)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I have to email photos to myself everytime from my iPhone and then save them again so that I can upload them on here because they are always too large to upload but I've only just noticed the quality is a lot worse. Makes them more blurry.
My origianl pics you can see the spine very clearly and the writing. Annoying but sorry for anyone looking at them, not too bad on a phone though due to a smaller screen. (Edit: managed to upload some of the clearer pics)

Last edited:
Some more photos and comparisons with the 1st season including spines

View attachment 311712

View attachment 311703

View attachment 311714

View attachment 311702

View attachment 311715

Marvel and blu Ray logo are on opposite ends too (aswell as the title being slightly bigger)
View attachment 311711

View attachment 311713

I have to email photos to myself everytime from my iPhone and then save them again so that I can upload them on here because they are always too large to upload but I've only just noticed the quality is a lot worse. Makes them more blurry.
My origianl pics you can see the spine very clearly and the writing. Annoying but sorry for anyone looking at them, not too bad on a phone though due to a smaller screen. (Edit: managed to upload some of the clearer pics)
Thanks for sharing the pics, looks great. Just a bit of a shame they had to change the spine but that's just me nitpicking. Hope a copy is waiting for me when I get home

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Joe Quesada artwork naturally going great with season one . . . this is the more handsome of the two (imo) and one of the nicest U.K. steelbooks around :thumbs:
Not cheap at 30 quid but looks and feels top quality . . . happy with the purchase.

Happy with the colour as opposed to the B&W variant . . .

Shape of Punisher skull can be seen in the spotlight behind Daredevil

Happy with the spines as long as the COMPLETE SEASON print on all of these is in the same place and is the same size and font . . . not too fussed by the positioning of the "Blu-ray" or "Marvel logos"
C_pIE5hXsAAx7Tm.jpg:large

C_pIDkwXkAAUOA3.jpg:large

C_srpHzWsAIKyZ7.jpg:large

C_pICFMXYAAw4Po.jpg:large

C_pIGXlWAAA2MRf.jpg:large

C_srpIpXcAAODUM.jpg:large

Brief unboxing courtesy Big Pauly aka cudznips showing the figure of embossed spot glossed Daredevil along with spot glossed title.
On the back (according to the unboxer) the white artwork and title is spot glossed.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Thanks @Flloydo for the pics :thumbs: Looks awesome and my favourite of the two I think. The mis-matching spines are a slight disappointment but actually follow Zavvi's mock-up for both, so we can't really grumble about it lol (not saying you are btw ;)). Just never noticed it before :rolleyes:
11312347-7174401904116618.jpg 1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks @Flloydo for the pics :thumbs: Looks awesome and my favourite of the two I think. The mis-matching spines are a slight disappointment but actually follow Zavvi's mock-up for both, so we can't really grumble about it lol (not saying you are btw ;)). Just never noticed it before :rolleyes:
View attachment 311722 View attachment 311724

Is a very nice steelbook, zavvis best this year or as far as WWA goes

Nah it don't bother me either and the slightly bigger spine title don't either - prefer it actually aswell as the red marvel logo on the spine

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
Mine arrived today :) looks great! And an even bigger bonus is that it was delivered at a time when the wife was out so she didn't have to see id spent more money on another steelbook (one of her pet hates lol). Good work Zavvi/Disney! Another fine steelbook to the ever growing collection! :thumbs:

Just recieved mine today and was shocked at the lovely embossing and spot gloss, well done Zavvi!! Someone actually took some time and effort to do some creative emboss in this, so happy :thumbs::oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Let's hope that iron fist and like cage get announced soon

. . . and hopefully continuing on from "Daredevil" with Joe Quesada artwork too . . .
IRON FIST ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................... LUKE CAGE
upload_2017-5-13_15-11-57.png

Reactions: robbodoc
Steelbook of the year???

Not even close, the Asians will win that as always "and rightly so". It's stunning but not as good as Machete, and we still have Rogue One and Force Awakens Blufans to come as well as Nova John Wick and the recently announced Captain America WEA steel.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry