X-Men: Dark Phoenix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 16) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 28, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on November 7 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $98 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti)
Notes: Total print run 1100 copies. Full Slip A (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. Lenticular, O-ring (4K + 2D + Bonus) 600 numbered copies. One Click 150 pieces.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

FB_IMG_1572590362051.jpgFB_IMG_1572590363872.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The lenti is tempting me but I wonder what finishing effects they'll apply. MIB: International has been quite disappointing.

I haven't checked the MIB thread in a while. The most recent WeET release I got was Alita and all 4 editions came out great, to various degrees.

I haven't checked the MIB thread in a while. The most recent WeET release I got was Alita and all 4 editions came out great, to various degrees.
Alita ones are indeed gorgeous, MIB is nothing great, like the movie ;)
I think Moon went for the fullslip as well and he posted some quality pictures there.

Alita ones are indeed gorgeous, MIB is nothing great, like the movie ;)
I think Moon went for the fullslip as well and he posted some quality pictures there.

MIB was entertaining but didn't feel the need to add it to my collection. I'll check the thread later, thanks.

Reactions: Mokum

I missed out on Alita Weet the slip are beautiful I can’t find one at a decent price at all but I did finally found at a decent price FAC (limited 600) I was after this awhile and I couldn’t justify paying the eBay price at £225-240+ way too much in my opinion

Reactions: StifflersDad
will FAC include the same steelbook in their premium version?

Yes (same goes with Blufans as well)

I'm tempted by the lenticular here as it includes my two favourite images for this film however my OCD will start struggling with the varying different sizes of slips on my Weet shelf soon, I try to keep them in their proper numbered order however that means the shelf is looking a little like FS - > O-Ring > O-Ring > FS > O-Ring :banghead:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Vaako
Apocalypse has always been able to get under retail in secondary market ... I dont see any different from this given the even worse reviews and overall consensus. Sadly.