X-Men: Dark Phoenix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 16) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 28, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on November 7 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $98 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti)
Notes: Total print run 1100 copies. Full Slip A (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. Lenticular, O-ring (4K + 2D + Bonus) 600 numbered copies. One Click 150 pieces.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

FB_IMG_1572590362051.jpgFB_IMG_1572590363872.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear International Customers,
The total print run of <X-Men: Dark Pheonix> 4K UHD Steelbook LE has changed as follows:
Total Print Run : 1,300 copies
Fullslip Type A Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 600 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 700 copies Numbered Card
Thank you very much.
Best regards.
Weetcollection.

I forgot about this. Sold out. I liked the movie (guess I’m one of the few) but I also want a WEA. The art for this movie has a lot of awesome possibilities.

@Ephoenix wdpung has them listed on ebay

I have the idea this is not selling at all, so why the increase?
Soldout in 2 minutes on their site.
The increased quantity might be because more and more copies are allocated to GB's and resellers (still insta-soldout).

I forgot about this. Sold out. I liked the movie (guess I’m one of the few) but I also want a WEA. The art for this movie has a lot of awesome possibilities.

I also completely forgot, oh well still the FAC and OAB editions to come and they'll all have the same garbage steelbook in so probably wont be a lot between them in the end

New location for your pics @moon?

Really like that Lenti release, is there any texturing on the back of the slip or is it just flat? I saw a video on twitter last night of the FS and that looks stunning but the Lenti has the better actual artwork imo

• Thanks
Reactions: moon
Will wait until they release all the x-men on 4k and buy the entire set. Should be around $150 or so considering the price of the Harry Potter set.