Dark Waters (Blu-ray Limited Edition) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: April 9, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €18.99
Notes: 3-Disc Edition (includes Bonus DVD), Scanavo-Case, limited 444, optional English subtitles

51j1G6hl1fL.jpg

Reactions: 3Maters
Temnye Vody is the original title and it is a RU/IT/UK - Co-Production from1993 and is a Lovecraft-inspired Occult-Thriller, that was one of the first horror movies filmed in the Ukraine after the fall of the Berlin wall.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I thought this was the Japanese horror or the remake. But it's obviously something else....
Now I got it - you mean that Arrow-one that was released some years ago. I has a similar title "Dark Water".
e410643d-ac4e-49ec-a881-27bda00d6042.jpg

The Baino one also comes with the title alternative title "Dead Waters"

Last edited:
A pro pos Occult Horror: I recently watched "Demonstone (1989)" with Airwolf Jean Michael Vincent, which was filmed in the Phillipines and USA and is a mixture of Action-and Occult-Thriller. It was released on DVD recently and was surprisingly very good.
A female reporter is filming the the opening of a grave of a mysterious member of an very old sect and finds an amulet that possesses her. The story is simple but effective, the actors are also good and it has much action. All in all it´s watchable.
v04483eoiol.jpg

https://www.amazon.de/s?k=Brandzeichen+der+Hölle+(Demonstone)&i=dvd&__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&ref=nb_sb_noss

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent