Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Mar - May May - Jun June-July August 2016
Link: Purchase Here
Price:
$499.99
Limited Edition: 7500

Ruthless and powerful, Darth Vader stands at the height of his power in Sideshow Collectibles’ Darth Vader Lord of the Sith Premium Format™ Figure.

Inspired by one of the most climactic duels in cinematic history, Darth Vader descends the steps of a Death Star themed base. With his light-up crimson lightsaber at the ready, the commanding villain is prepared to engage in mortal combat and claim victory for the Galactic Empire. Every detail of the Sith Lord’s costume, from his iconic helmet to his sweeping black cape, have been faithfully recreated as seen on screen in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. The height and composition of this impressive piece make it an ideal companion to Sideshow’s Boba Fett Premium Format™ Figure, and the perfect centerpiece of any Star Wars collection!

Product Size: 26.5" H (673.1mm) x 16" W (406.4mm) x 12" L (304.8mm)
Product Weight: 25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)

star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-01.jpg

star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-02.jpg star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-03.jpg star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-04.jpg
star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-05.jpg star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-06.jpg star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-07.jpg star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-08.jpg
star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-10.jpg star-wars-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-300093-13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, probably 4th qtr 2015

but for the most part I think they drop Star Wars stuff a bit faster then all their other lines.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/sideshow-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-premium-format-figure
“You underestimate the power of the Dark Side.”

Ruthless and unyielding, Darth Vader stands at the height of his power in Sideshow’s Star Wars Darth Vader Lord of the Sith Premium Format™ Figure.

Inspired by one of the most climactic duels in cinematic history, Darth Vader descends the steps of a Death Star themed base. With his light-up crimson lightsaber at the ready, the commanding villain is prepared to engage in mortal combat and claim victory for the Galactic Empire.

The Darth Vader Lord of the Sith Premium Format™ Figure will be priced at $499.99, with optional payment plans available. Pre-orders begin this Thursday, March 5th. It will be a day long remembered…
300093_press03.jpg 300093_press04.jpg 300093_press10.jpg
300093_press05.jpg 300093_press13.jpg 300093_press16.jpg

The pre-order is now live! :)
Ordered thru our partnership link in OP. The price is ugh, but at least I had 40$ in rewards points... at least...

Just sad that it's an OPEN EDITION (not numbered) and that the plate doesn't light up... :(
also, I can see in the future double rewards points... but hey!... I can't wait!

Last edited:
Ordered thru our partnership link in OP. The price is ugh, but at least I had 40$ in rewards points... at least...

Just sad that it's an OPEN EDITION (not numbered) and that the plate doesn't light up... :(
also, I can see in the future double rewards points... but hey!... I can't wait!

Yeah, I can't wait either! Not worried about numbers as long as I get one, and it gives those who can't get it right away a chance to get it later on. No light up on the chest is odd considering they did it with the original Vader PF, but, hey, I'm not one for light up features anyway.