Dawn of the Dead (1978) (4K and Blu-ray Limited Edition Box Set) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 16, 2020
Purchase links: Second Sight 4K - BD - Amazon UK 4K - BD - Zavvi 4K - BD - HMV 4K - BD (Pre-order date Tuesday May 26th at 12PM Midday UK time)
Price: £79.99 (4K) (Second Sight - Zavvi) - £69.99 (BD) (Second Sight - Zavvi) - £74.99 (4K) (Amazon - HMV ) - £64.99 (BD) (Amazon - HMV)
Notes: 4K Box Set Limited to 12,000 and Blu-ray Box Set Limited to 6,000 - Second Sight Website will be UK shipping only

EihjUMcXkAENh6I.jpg

89770343_1753413558126403_7759930113348599808_o.jpg

Last edited:
Note
Second Sight have confirmed there will be a standard edition at a later date likely to be sometime next year
Standard edition won't include the 2 Books or CD sountracks

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
Unboxing and review not my video

Note some contributors to the production of the release and some reviewers got sent early copies of the box sets so that is why some have already got delivery of the box set

Pretty bad video. Why couldn't he remove the info sheet and show us what's on the back of the box?

Packaging looks disappointing if I'm honest. They didn't even put any artwork on the digipack behind the discs and both digipacks looks identical........

I've cancelled mine and will wait for a cheaper bare bones release as all the extra stuff doesn't appeal to me.

Pretty bad video. Why couldn't he remove the info sheet and show us what's on the back of the box?

Packaging looks disappointing if I'm honest. They didn't even put any artwork on the digipack behind the discs and both digipacks looks identical........

I've cancelled mine and will wait for a cheaper bare bones release as all the extra stuff doesn't appeal to me.
agree. the box itself is quite nice, but the rest doesnt appeal to me at all..

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Are all of the different cuts from different masters? Just wondering why they need 3 discs and they can't just make playlists of them instead on the one disc?