Dawn of the Dead (1978) (4K and Blu-ray Standard Editions) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 22, 2021
Purchase links: Second Sight 4K - BD - Amazon UK 4K - BD - Zavvi 4K - BD - HMV 4K - BD - Zoom UK 4K - BD
Price: £29.99 (4K) (Second Sight - Amazon - Zavvi - HMV - Zoom) - £24.99 (BD) (Second Sight) - £29.99 (BD) (Zoom) - 26.99 (BD) (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Rigid slipcase and 4 tray digipack - Second Sight Website Store UK Shipping only

46814_1_DAWN_OF_THE_DEAD_STANDARD_ED_3D_BD_PACK_V2resize_a4f3103b-f617-43c9-9b07-61f063506fad_...png

Last edited:
Reactions: hatredhorror
Hopefully, mine should be here in the morning :thumbs: Damn bank holiday post :D

Mine was sent 17th of March ... waiting ... :coffee:
have you received yours yet? Mine took awhile to turn up and that’s within the UK.
I don’t think these were sent out when Zavvi marked them as dispatched, I had later orders turn up quite some time before this did.

Reactions: Space Cadet
have you received yours yet? Mine took awhile to turn up and that’s within the UK.
I don’t think these were sent out when Zavvi marked them as dispatched, I had later orders turn up quite some time before this did.

Nope, or maybe yes. Something from UK has arrived to (my local) post office. My dear missus is going to pick it up as she goes to shopping. So we will know later today. Stay tuned. :coffee: