Dawn of the Dead (1978) (4K and Blu-ray Limited Edition Box Set) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 16, 2020
Purchase links: Second Sight 4K - BD - Amazon UK 4K - BD - Zavvi 4K - BD - HMV 4K - BD (Pre-order date Tuesday May 26th at 12PM Midday UK time)
Price: £79.99 (4K) (Second Sight - Zavvi) - £69.99 (BD) (Second Sight - Zavvi) - £74.99 (4K) (Amazon - HMV ) - £64.99 (BD) (Amazon - HMV)
Notes: 4K Box Set Limited to 12,000 and Blu-ray Box Set Limited to 6,000 - Second Sight Website will be UK shipping only

EihjUMcXkAENh6I.jpg

89770343_1753413558126403_7759930113348599808_o.jpg

Last edited:
I take it the specs of those German discs wouldn't be up to Arrow or Secondsight standard either.
The Austria and Arrow Video releases are older transfers

Second Sight release both the 4K and Blu-ray is using a new 4K remaster scan of the films
Also includes new extras that was not on previous releases

Anyone know if the preorder will go up at the same time on Amazon, Zavvi etc ?
It will vary as to when Zavvi/Amazon/HMV pre order will be live
Zavvi likely will be first
Amazon lately their pre order listings have been taking a while to go live can be a few days to a few weeks recently

HMV are taking even longer for new pre order listings to show up on their website some are still not listed yet.

Reactions: Daubt
Does Secondsight normally do international postage or is it UK only?
They normally do yes but due to the weight of this release and shipping issues due to covid-19 this release is UK shipping only

You can order direct other releases but some countries will be no at the moment due circumstances around the world.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah, i pre ordered via zavvi for now. Just looked up the limited edition specs for these and looks like these limited editions will be in digipak form - NICE!