Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2D + 3D Blu-ray FuturePak) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
3D-BD-Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (3D+Blu-ray+E-Copy+UV Digital Copy) Only @ Best Buy with MetalPak

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405828937.011461.jpg

SKU: 7713034
Format: Blu-ray 3D
Release Date: 12/2/2014
PRICE: $27.99
Purchase Link: BEST BUY

Attachments

• Dawn otpota.jpg
    Dawn otpota.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 437
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm board for this one!!! Picked up the Target futurepak of rise of the planet of the apes and the legacy collection for the rest of them also so getting this for sure!!! Oh yeah and the artwork look nice too. :)

Same here, I took advantage of the 5 preorders last week.
Would love to do this but don't like the fact they hit your card every week until release to make sure all n is good with it. Will take my chances the day it is released in store or do a store pickup the same day it is released.

Reactions: kbr1656
Would love to do this but don't like the fact they hit your card every week until release to make sure all n is good with it. Will take my chances the day it is released in store or do a store pickup the same day it is released.
Not to mention the price is almost always cheaper on release week so u don't got to go through the hassle of a price adjustment.

Same here. I hate when they do that.

I am not even going to get a steelbook for this release. This will do just fine. 3D is a welcome bonus. Artwork seems to be the same for all the other announced releases. Well done BB