Released: February 22nd, April 26th, 2019
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon CA
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg

During its press briefing at E3, Sony Interactive Entertainment finally unveiled Sony Bend Studio’s next game: Days Gone. Set in a rather terrifying post-apocalyptic world, definitely looks great in its Unreal Engine 4 visuals.

unnamed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon
Took the plunge and ordered a Bundle from Amazon.

Just had to give this a go, also got Spisedman to go along with it as I've heard its a pretty good game.

Can't wait.
I'm very tempted to pick this up too, but I just know I'll probably lose interest part way through, as I often do with gaming nowadays... I've a ton of incomplete games still. :bag:

I'm very tempted to pick this up too, but I just know I'll probably lose interest part way through, as I often do with gaming nowadays... I've a ton of incomplete games still. :bag:
After having another think about it, I canceled mine this morning as I know I will do exactly the same and will more than likely never finish it, I don't get the time to play the Xbox and to be honest I have to real reason for another PS4 hence the reason I got rid of the first.

Maybe in time, I will but don't really feel the need for one at the moment.

After having another think about it, I canceled mine this morning as I know I will do exactly the same and will more than likely never finish it, I don't get the time to play the Xbox and to be honest I have to real reason for another PS4 hence the reason I got rid of the first.

Maybe in time, I will but don't really feel the need for one at the moment.
Smart decision then mate. :thumbs:

I'm hoping to pick up a Switch next month for some relaxed gaming, so the last thing I need is more games for the PS4 lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
The Switch is definitely worth it mate, some great titles and if you're looking for so relaxing gaming, that is certainly what to go for.

Like a said before some of the Lego games are great :LOL: Undercover is a pretty good game:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and Noodles
The Switch is definitely worth it mate, some great titles and if you're looking for so relaxing gaming, that is certainly what to go for.

Like a said before some of the Lego games are great :LOL: Undercover is a pretty good game:thumbs:
Chilled gaming is exactly what I'm after! Lego City will most likely be one of the first games I get (@Sigill already sold me on that by describing it as GTA for kids lol). I also can't wait to play Zelda!

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and Robles
Anyone had a go of this yet?

Yeah, I have resold my copy. Storytelling wasn’t as good as I was expecting and I was bored within the hour. Unfortunate because I was really excited for this release. The reviews I have seen so far have been pretty unforgiving. Not to say that others might not enjoy it of course!

• Helpful Post
Personally, I thought as much, all to often did I used to get sucked into the whole hype and build up for a game. Quite glad that I canceled my order than as it wasn't just for the game and would have ended up with a console that would hardly get used.

Games pretty decent

Flawed but as a new IP it’s got room to grow

Reviewers are being way too hard on this game like they’ve been downplaying it since day 1

Solid 8 out of 10

• Informative
so how does this compare to other Sony exclusives?
I've enjoyed all from the last couple years, but ratings below from fave at the top to lesser at the bottom

Horizon Zero Dawn
Spiderman
Detroit Become Human
God Of War(this was massively overrated IMO)

Wow, that was quick! Probably due to poor sales unfortunately.
I believe it sold fine but reviews aren’t great.

Plus they always put big titles in the Days of Play sale so I shouldn’t think it’s strictly due to sales, more what PSN do every year(I recall God Of War being in last years and that didn’t sell poorly)