PS4 Days Gone - Collector's Edition

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/days-gone-collectors-edition-game-exclusive-2571307
32899533898_19ed172ded_h.jpg

That's a pretty amazing-looking Collector's Edition, but I just can't get excited for this game for some reason. Maybe it's the zombie fatigue that I've been feeling lately.

Urgh...once again another boring ass Steelbook

Seriously guys I sound like a broken record I appolgise but it's so annoying at this point, the standard retail box art is not supposed to look better then the steelbook, it should be the other way round to make it feel like the money you've spent on a higher priced edition was fully worth it.

How can companies keep getting away with a plain background and the games logo/title slapped on the front.

Red Dead Redemption 2 did this, Spiderman, Smash Bros Ultimate, Kingdom Hearts 3, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, God of War etc they've all done it and it's just so lazy.

Days Gone Collectors Edition is on sale for the regular price of the Amaray version, at EB Games Canada; $79.99. Likely influenced by the PlayStation Days of Play sale, suspected, poor sales of the Collectors Edition and the high regular price, of the Collectors Edition; $179.99. I can't speak to other markets where this is available, but I've purchased one here in Canada.:thanks:

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles