Slipbox Days of Thunder (Blu-Ray Slipbox) (HMV Exclusive Premium Collection [UK]

lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: June 8, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99

DOT.PNG

Days of Thunder is newly remastered on Blu-ray with new special features! This new addition to the hmv Exclusive Premium Collection also includes the original theatrical poster and 4 art cards.

From the engine roar and fever pitch of professional stock car racing, Days of Thunder explodes with some of the most spectacular racing action ever captured on film. Tom Cruise plays race car driver Cole Trickle, whose talent and ambition are surpassed only by his burning need to win. Discovered by businessman Tim Daland (Randy Quaid), Cole is teamed with legendary crew chief and car-builder Harry Hogge (Academy Award® winner Robert Duvall) to race for the Winston Cup at the Daytona 500. A fiery crash nearly ends Cole’s career and he must turn to a beautiful doctor (Nicole Kidman) to regain his nerve and the true courage needed to race, to win and to live.

Special Features:
  • Filmmaker Focus: Days of Thunder
  • Isolated Score

Last edited by a moderator:
None of the other Premium Collection releases have included the 4K.
The 4K is for sale separately for £20 with the same artwork on the slipcover.

Yes. I have some of them, but they should start including 4K. I could customize it by putting the 4K amaray inside the slip, but I hate having to waste money like that.