Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Suicide Squad

Tagline: Worst Heroes Ever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: David Ayer

Cast: Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jared Leto, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Cara Delevingne, Karen Fukuhara, Adam Beach, Ike Barinholtz, Scott Eastwood, Common and Ben Affleck.

Release: 2016-08-03

Runtime: 123

Plot: From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison sentences.

Even more accurate! :p
LOL! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

raw

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I can't begin to explain how much Leto's Joker annoyed me... Honest Trailers were spot on with his representation IMO. Even seeing that gif annoys me! :LOL:
Gotta admit after watching this Honest Trailer, I didn't even notice "the cat" thing and now it truly bugs me! :p

A good chance we had Harley as she really brighten the whole movie for me... not just eye candy, but truly a crazy MF... :D

Gotta admit after watching this Honest Trailer, I didn't even notice "the cat" thing and now it truly bugs me! :p

A good chance we had Harley as she really brighten the whole movie for me... not just eye candy, but truly a crazy MF... :D
I hadn't particularly noticed how often he did it either to be honest, but it was stuff like that which made me dislike him... Leto was trying too hard to be weird/crazy, and it just made the character come across as annoying IMO.

Margot Robbie as Harley definitely saved the movie... and dare I say that despite me having my doubts about him when he was first cast, Will Smith as Deadshot was pretty awesome too! :D

Will Smith explains why he chose Suicide Squad over Independence Day: Resurgence

will-smith.jpg

When Will Smith picked up Deadshot’s rifle in the DC supervillain movie Suicide Squad, it meant turning down a role Independence Day: Resurgence, the sequel to the alien action flick that helped propel him to stardom two decades ago.

How did he choose between the films? The star of the upcoming drama Collateral Beauty explained his decision during an interview at Facebook Headquarters on Thursday, saying he wants to “boldly go to new creation.”

“I had the two screenplays in front of me for the Independence Day 2and for Suicide Squad. I had to choose between the two of those,” Smith said. “Even the choice of going to Suicide Squad — nothing about the qualities of the movie — but the choice of trying to go forward versus clinging and clawing backwards. I do want to aggressively go forward and do new things and create and hopefully be able to stumble upon a new heyday.”

Smith’s 1996 breakout as Capt. Steven Hiller saw him deliver the movie’s signature line. His character was killed off-screen in last summer’s sequel Independence Day: Resurgence.

Director Roland Emmerich previously addressed Smith’s decision to eschew the alien sequel in favor of the DC baddie movie, saying the actor told him he couldn’t do four sci-fi films in a row. (Emmerich’s original plan was to film two Indepence Day sequels back-to-back, and Smith had recently wrapped After Earth and Men in Black 3.)

During the Facebook interview, Smith also fielded questions about his new film and recalled his roles in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Bad Boys. See Smith’s entire Q&A session below, via Facebook Live. Collateral Beauty opens Dec. 16.

Via Entertainment Weekly

I watched this for the first tonight and I don't really see why there were so many negative reviews, it was just remarkably uncompelling. It's a by the numbers movie that should probably be around 45-50% on rotten tomatoes rather than the 26% it currently sits.

I watched this for the first tonight and I don't really see why there were so many negative reviews, it was just remarkably uncompelling. It's a by the numbers movie that should probably be around 45-50% on rotten tomatoes rather than the 26% it currently sits.
Two words... Marvel fanboys.

Two words... Marvel fanboys.

Possibly, but Marvel movies shouldn't get a pass either. They tend to be very formulaic with just a lighter tone that appeals more to the masses. Not that is necessarily a bad thing but 4 movies a year in the same universe with the same formula becomes a bit tedious. That being said I would like to see future comic book movies take some chances, and not just use obscure characters with the same formula and act like that is taking a huge leap of faith no matter how much I liked Guardians of the Galaxy.

Possibly, but Marvel movies shouldn't get a pass either. They tend to be very formulaic with just a lighter tone that appeals more to the masses. Not that is necessarily a bad thing but 4 movies a year in the same universe with the same formula becomes a bit tedious. That being said I would like to see future comic book movies take some chances, and not just use obscure characters with the same formula and act like that is taking a huge leap of faith no matter how much I liked Guardians of the Galaxy.
I completely agree and have been saying the same thing for a while now.

WB Studio Showcase has now replaced Aquaman - The Exhibition at Warner Bros. Movie World which uses an old dormant Show Stage this gives it an incredible advantage with space to show off set pieces and costume designs. Inside the spoiler I was able to capture some awesome behind the scenes photos before the crowds arrived, enjoy.

A9C09770-CD4B-4B5D-BA79-8285FBAC4794.jpeg

I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw Margot Robbie’s Suicide Squad Outfit in the flesh OMG :hungry::joy::drool: I felt very honoured for this rare opportunity as I’ve been a life long fan of Harley since her creation in ‘92, honestly swear I had animated love hearts popping out of my eyes standing in front of this costume display :giggle:

FD67D2FA-8500-4A04-AD5C-AB143639F000.jpeg

62F0FFD2-B895-4E88-AA3D-FB85FCF4DE39.jpeg

Joker :D
2814DA1B-1972-4936-87E2-39DF18D8D38C.jpeg

Deadshot’s outfit was one of the standouts out of the Skwad and looked really cool admiring the design and detail.
CC7BB195-4634-4FD4-89BA-98704D7D3DA8.jpeg

Yes that’s right Joker’s Purple Lamborghini fkn unbelievable how badass this thing is, would totally own the streets.
4AFD35BE-EEE9-4065-A19D-C6CB28694FC8.jpeg

Just check out the detail in the interior and window pane this thing is Lux
6AE6D3AA-EF65-40EC-BD79-AC944C718B72.jpeg

Full Beauty Shot of this Bad Boy
C8A2347E-4091-4819-B9C0-985178982B87.jpeg

Last edited: