DC Collectables Batman: Arkham Asylum/City Action Figures

APS

May 30, 2012
71CBgE+VlJL._SL1500_.jpg yhst-51568362379717_2269_902482232.jpg

This thread is a work in progress thread as I haven't quite got all my collection photographed and a review written, but as I do, I'll post them here for you to check out! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so, so sorry people. I forgot all about this thread with my busy life and all! Working as a web designer now for a toy shop. It's pretty crazy how busy you can be even though you're just sitting on your arse all day...

Anyway!

Here's more of my collection:

Scarecrow - Batman: Arkham Asylum Series 1 Action Figure by DC Collectables
The Joker - Batman: Arkham Asylum Series 1 Action Figure by DC Collectables
Victor Zsasz - Batman: Arkham Asylum Series 2 Action Figure by DC Collectables
Harley Quinn - Batman: Arkham Asylum Series 1 Action Figure
Batman - Batman Arkham Asylum Series 1 action figure

I've got a few more figures now. The Riddler, Rā's al-Ghūl, Mad Hatter, Nightwing. Also got a few I already owned but didn't upload yet. I really need to get these online!

Dont blame ya, been there done that. Tho there is arguments to both side on whether that much would be too much in the eyes of google.

Dont blame ya, been there done that. Tho there is arguments to both side on whether that much would be too much in the eyes of google.

Very true haha :p That's the trouble with the Google algorithm. No ****er knows how to beat it properly :( haha

It's alright though :) It's not a "serious" website, anyway. It's just mainly a place to post reviews of stuff I like and if it gets any hits or generates any revenue then that's cool. Will just buy more Batman figures/Lego ;) Provides a good little home for my pictures, too, for now, as well :)

Been a while since I updated. Had a few new additions to the collection since then. Ra's al-Ghul, The Penguin, Hush and more notable additions of the 4000 piece exclusive "Infected Joker" and Bane :emb:

Bane cost me £75 approximately, posted. Price aside, it's actually a record breaker for myself, too, because, to my knowledge, I haven't bought a used action figure since I passed up on buying a used Bane from the Kenner Batman: The Animated Series line. So it's quite a nice tidbit.

Pretty sure you'll all only care about the images rather than my Nolan rants and TAS/AA/AC praise so I'll just post a few of the pics I've done so far:

batman-arkham-asylum-series-2-bane-1.jpg

batman-arkham-asylum-series-2-bane-2.jpg

batman-arkham-asylum-series-2-bane-3.jpg

batman-arkham-asylum-series-2-bane-4.jpg

batman-arkham-city-series-2-hush-2.jpg

batman-arkham-city-series-3-the-penguin-1.jpg

Oh and I broke my Killer Croc, too :( and Riddler. I was moving my bedroom around (back to the configuration in the other thread after I changed it early last year) and I knocked the shelf. Croc fell off and landed on the tiled floor, taking Riddler with him.

Reactions: Horhay