Joker & Harley Quinn
Man of Steel 2
Nightwing
Themyscira (Wonder-Woman spin-off)
Untitled Justice League

dc.jpg

Last edited:
Its crazy how things have changed.

Now with Nightwing, Batgirl, and Gotham City Sirens added... it seems like DC is putting all their eggs in the Batman Basket.

What is the correct upcoming schedule now? With all the delays and changes I don't know what is right anymore!?
@Drum18

Its crazy how things have changed.

Now with Nightwing, Batgirl, and Gotham City Sirens added... it seems like DC is putting all their eggs in the Batman Basket.

What is the correct upcoming schedule now? With all the delays and changes I don't know what is right anymore!?
@Drum18
OP updated
Woah... you wanted to give me some work this morning right?

So... I've checked all releases date and all development and we can all agree that as I thought, Wonder Woman & Justice League will pretty much decide if this DC Universe continue or not as pretty much EVERYTHING is now on-hold...

Batgirl TBA
Cyborg TBA (was listed as 2020, but now the date has been truly removed.... hum... maybe waiting to see how the public reaction in JL will be before continuing the development of the ALL CGI carachter....)
Gotham City Sirens TBA
Green Lantern Corps TBA (listed as 2020, but NOT a single detail about this is official...)
Nightwing TBA
The Flash TBA (now looking for a director that will stay on board)
The Batman TBA (new director, still Affleck, re-writting the whole script so not even sure if Deathstroke-Manganiello is still in...)
Untitled Justice League To be confirmed... (at first, DC clearly announced the JL as a 2 part movie, but lately in 2016, seems like they decided to only do 1 to start...)

OP updated
Woah... you wanted to give me some work this morning right?

So... I've checked all releases date and all development and we can all agree that as I thought, Wonder Woman & Justice League will pretty much decide if this DC Universe continue or not as pretty much EVERYTHING is now on-hold...

Batgirl TBA
Cyborg TBA (was listed as 2020, but now the date has been truly removed.... hum... maybe waiting to see how the public reaction in JL will be before continuing the development of the ALL CGI carachter....)
Gotham City Sirens TBA
Green Lantern Corps TBA (listed as 2020, but NOT a single detail about this is official...)
Nightwing TBA
The Flash TBA (now looking for a director that will stay on board)
The Batman TBA (new director, still Affleck, re-writting the whole script so not even sure if Deathstroke-Manganiello is still in...)
Untitled Justice League To be confirmed... (at first, DC clearly announced the JL as a 2 part movie, but lately in 2016, seems like they decided to only do 1 to start...)
Nice one Marc! :notworthy:

Reactions: Drum18
@Drum18 You're awesome!

DC needs to make films that are more "safe bets". Films like Cyborg seem too risky. Unless he steals JL... I don't see a solo movie getting made.
I'm totally cool with adding him in other films tho.

I think its possible to do a good Green Lantern movie... but the brand is already somewhat tarnished. Its going to take a really talented director and writer to pull it off.

otherwise, the rest seem like they could work well and do well.
My only worry is if Affleck doesn't want to stick around if the other Bat-universe films fall apart. He has to be involved in someway in them. You can just reference him.
I wonder what his contract is? I would assume multi-picture deal like how Marvel does?

Wow! They have actually put everything on hold!

I can understand why though

What's Gotham city sirens?
Never heard of that

@Flloydo yup. Pretty much, but focuses mostly on Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.

I've just gone through that thread and noticed I've posted quite a lot in there!! I'm even the last message :wacky:

So much going on I just forgot

But yeah I'm back up to speed now

Funnily enough I mentioned Rooney Mara which I would still be up for but Aslong as its not her sister involved

I was going to mention abbey Lee again in the batgirl thread. I think she could look the part for at least one female villain in the batman world. Still think ivy and just get her hair colour changed

So many actresses to choose from tbh

A lot with the looks but not the acting chops (Megan fox)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
The OP keeps getting bigger and bigger.... but still... NOTHING official...

meanwhile at DC's Head office:
tumblr_lpiog8zEcK1qic7rfo1_500.gif

From CBM:
At the Comic-Con Experience 2017 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Warner Bros. held a panel promoting a number of upcoming movies. As you might expect, the DC Films Universe also got a mention and that came with an updated reveal of the releases which are on the way. However, the announcement was perhaps most notable for the absence of several key projects which are supposed to be in the works.

Wonder Woman 2 was the first to be presented but the "2" was shown as "II" in Roman numerals, so that could be an indication of how the title will appear on promo art and the like moving forward.

Aquaman followed, as did Flashpoint, Suicide Squad 2, Shazam, Batgirl, Green Lantern Corps, The Batman, and Justice League Dark. That's an impressive lineup of movies but there are lots of movies which weren't mentioned, including Cyborg, Deathstroke, Gotham City Sirens, Harley Quinn, The Joker vs. Harley Quinn, Nightwing, the standalone Joker movie, and the long rumoured Justice League 2.​

Makes sense... but seriously... where's MOS2 with a brighter Superman...?

From CBM:
At the Comic-Con Experience 2017 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Warner Bros. held a panel promoting a number of upcoming movies. As you might expect, the DC Films Universe also got a mention and that came with an updated reveal of the releases which are on the way. However, the announcement was perhaps most notable for the absence of several key projects which are supposed to be in the works.

Wonder Woman 2 was the first to be presented but the "2" was shown as "II" in Roman numerals, so that could be an indication of how the title will appear on promo art and the like moving forward.

Aquaman followed, as did Flashpoint, Suicide Squad 2, Shazam, Batgirl, Green Lantern Corps, The Batman, and Justice League Dark. That's an impressive lineup of movies but there are lots of movies which weren't mentioned, including Cyborg, Deathstroke, Gotham City Sirens, Harley Quinn, The Joker vs. Harley Quinn, Nightwing, the standalone Joker movie, and the long rumoured Justice League 2.​

I would LOVE another MoS movie. Its crazy that this isn't on the list.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I still don't think Warner actually have a clue what they're going to do beyond Aquaman and Wonder Woman 2. As I said after I saw Justice League a stand alone Superman film has to be done soon/next to tackle the fallout of him being resurrected

From CBM:

I’m not too fussed about a brighter mos (2) (although would be cool) but a mos 2 has to happen. Can’t believe nothing has been announced yet

It’s the best one out of them all