Green Lantern Corps
Joker & Harley Quinn
Man of Steel 2
Nightwing
Themyscira (Wonder-Woman spin-off)
Untitled Justice League

dc.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for @Noodles for the EPIC news!!!

So... who would you like to see? We already have for sure Batman, Superman and Wonder-Woman. So... who's next? Aquaman, Cyborg, Flash,Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Sandman etc?

Last edited:
DC have got a sh*t load of making up to do to get even in the same league as Marvel IMO. Can't wait for Bats V Superman though!

Reactions: psychoscot
I'm getting pretty bored with Marvel now, so I can't wait to see what else DC have planned for us.

I'm not a huge comic book fan, so I only know the more popular characters. They definitely need to do separate films for each of the Justice League members though... yes, including Aquaman! Would like to see them have another crack at Catwoman at some point too.

I just wrote a HUGE reply to your post, @Drum18 ... but then I decided that since it was so big, I might as well just turn it into an article for HDN. :hilarious::LOL:

So yeah... I'll just link that here whenever I'm done it. :p

Reactions: Drum18
I just wrote a HUGE reply to your post, @Drum18 ... but then I decided that since it was so big, I might as well just turn it into an article for HDN. :hilarious::LOL:

So yeah... I'll just link that here whenever I'm done it. :p

So you dangle a steak In front of us, only to then mention it not done yet, hurry up already.

:rolleyes::muted:

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
Well said Ken!

Like you, I'll believe when I'll be sitting in the cinema, but let's face it, Marvel did the hard work by showing studios executive that CBM WORKS and BIG TEAM works even better!!!
Now, DC, time to man up and DELIVER!!!

Man, I hope they can deliver -- I really do. Like I said, though... they've had a pretty rough track record over the years. Basically, ever since Batman Returns, the only decent/good/excellent films that they've produced have been from the minds of Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan. Well, Nolan is done now and Snyder will be busy with Man of Steel 2 after BvS. Hopefully they can find some really good writers and directors.

Oh, speaking of which, I'm still bummed that Affleck never got the shot to direct Justice League. Hopefully he can take over directing duties on the solo Batman flick.

Reactions: psychoscot
Behold... my original comment. :rofl:

:batman: v :mos:: Dawn of Justice

Great comments, but I think DC have already lost again on the female lead movie front, since Johansson is on board for a Black Widow solo film which given Marvel studios track record is likely to be superb. Shes really done well with fans who have taken to her character more than Marvel first predicted.

DC/Warner now as far as I'm concerned are just copying Marvel in terms of building their own Universe. I'll still be seeing many of the films at the cinema but for Me the games already over and won by Marvel. DC should have gone another route.

Great comments, but I think DC have already lost again on the female lead movie front, since Johansson is on board for a Black Widow solo film which given Marvel studios track record is likely to be superb. Shes really done well with fans who have taken to her character more than Marvel first predicted.

DC/Warner now as far as I'm concerned are just copying Marvel in terms of building their own Universe. I'll still be seeing many of the films at the cinema but for Me the games already over and won by Marvel. DC should have gone another route.

Disagree how else should DC do it considering DC has the Justice League and what not. What route is there?

IMO DC graphic novels have far more potential than Marvels.

Although I am still waiting for Planet Hulk, World War Hulk and Old man Woverine.

But imo things like the Rock as the Green Lantern (All but confirmed pretty much) will give the films a big boost.

DC biggest disadvantage is that nearly every section of it's universe and other universes has had piss poor films

you think if like marvel universe it only started with the Nolan Trilogoy instead of having films like:
Batman forever
Batman & Robin
Catwoman
Green Lantern
Superman 4
Superman Returns
League of extraordinary Gentleman

What I would like to see in the new films list is:
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Justice League
Justice League Dark
New Batman & Superman Films

Also apparently there will be at least 2 lower budget films in the suicide squad and Deathstorke which could go either way.

Honestly I don't think a Catwomen film would hold up on it's own.

Guess we will see.

Reactions: Noodles
Disagree how else should DC do it considering DC has the Justice League and what not.

Personally they shouldn't be doing Justice League imo. Too little too late, it just looks like copying Marvel now. Any attempt to establish a DC Universe now the way Marvel has done just looks bad.

Outside of Superman and Batman I just can't see Warner brothers being smart enough to replicate Marvels smart choices.

Then you have the fact that many of the titles have seen utterly dire recent films already which will stick in audience members minds.

DC should have just stuck to a different format in my opinion, no Justice League movie, no expanded Universe just quality films on separate characters. In my eyes they are just copying Marvel who tried something not seen in Hollywood before now. :D

What route is there.

Just keep them separate?

Look people need to stop comparing DC and Marvel both are completely different in there set-ups and enjoy them as 2 separate things.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flip
What route is there.

Just keep them separate?

Look people need to stop comparing DC and Marvel both are completely different in there set-ups and enjoy them as 2 separate things.

Precisely! Which is why DC shouldn't copy Marvel style of building a film universe, they should stick to single films. If they go the JL route then they should rightly be compared to Marvel and in that respect they have already lost.

Especially if they hire dross like The Rock! That's a fail right there! :p

Gale , Margot and Cara.I bet when Amy said she wanted more girls in the universe she didn't expect Dc to go out and get super model level women,lol.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, two currently-untitled DC movies have been scheduled for Oct. 5, 2018 and Nov. 1, 2019. Wonder Woman has subsequently been moved from its June 23, 2017 spot to an earlier release on June 2 that same year, pitting it against Bad Boys 3 and Captain Underpants. This means that fans will get three DC movies in 2018 and 2019, matching the same number of Marvel Cinematic Universe’s releases both those years.

Here’s the updated DCEU schedule to give you a sense of how the franchise’s future looks following 2013’s Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice last month:
Suicide Squad - August 5, 2016
Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017
Justice League: Part One - November 17, 2017
The Flash - March 16, 2018
Aquaman - July 27, 2018
Untitled DC Movie - October 5, 2018
Shazam - April 5, 2019
Justice League: Part Two - June 14, 2019
Untitled DC Movie - November 1, 2019
Cyborg - April 3, 2020
Green Lantern Corps - June 19, 2020​

So... what are those 2 new movies??? My guess? The Batman and Man of Steel 2.
What do you think?

Reactions: kaw
Now as WB are themselves admitting BvS is not doing so fine I'm in fear that wonder woman will flop and WB is in even deeper s..t.

IMO but just cannot see WW doing so great.

I mean the plot "The Amazonian princess-warrior Diana left her lush tropical island to dwell in our urban cityscapes of glass and steel. Tutored in the ways of the Greek warriors, and outfitted with incredible gifts the Goddess bestowed upon her people, she becomes Paradise Island's emissary to civilization."

...and I'm not DC hater.