Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
DC Super Heroes.PNG

Lego DC Super Heroes Sets Thread

Official Website Here

Reactions: Flash
I was given the Mr Freeze at the Toy Fair. What I love about the '66 batman minifig is that the Joker has facial hair

I love that Lego did that

It's a fun set. Missing two pieces for some of the small computers, but it's done aside from that. Really liking it. I think this one is more for collectors, and given that, I think they could have done a better job with the Batcycle. Also, it's already $270, just throw in the Batboat and make it a even $300. :)

@SixSpeedSamurai thing that I like the best is that the Joker has the mustache hair under the white paint

It's a great set. I finished the other day but am missing two pieces of two of the computers. My favorite is the Batmobile of coarse. Given the price, it's a collectors set and I think they could have done a bit more. The motorcycle is the worst part of it. It would have only taken a few more pieces to make it look like the one in the movie. I think at $270, they could have also included the Batboat and just made it a even $300.

Still love it and had a good time building it. Took less time than the Tumbler did.

@SixSpeedSamurai I agree anything that expensive is a collectors item

It does overall look nice even if it is missing the bat boat

I still prefer my sdcc mini batmobile to be 100% honest

So I have the 60s Batcave set, and for some reason I always wanted a car for The Joker. The Batman movie came along with a great addition, in that the Joker's lowrider is just the sort of style car to match with a 60s theme. Here's some shots of during and after building.

Reactions: SixSpeedSamurai