De Agostini 1:18th scale X-Wing

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
De Agostini-X-Wing

Thought of you mate when I see this Nick @Noodles :spoil::thumbs:

Had a few things from these over the years and apart from it taking quite a bit of time to complete and obviously the cost of each individual issues, the models are normally really good.

Reactions: Noodles
De Agostini-X-Wing

Thought of you mate when I see this Nick @Noodles :spoil::thumbs:

Had a few things from these over the years and apart from it taking quite a bit of time to complete and obviously the cost of each individual issues, the models are normally really good.
Ohh very cool! Would definitely love to own and build it, but I have a bad experience with those "collect all issues" deals. I started a few as a kid, and my step dad even signed up on direct debit for one, but the company eventually went bust, so we obviously lost our money AND I never got to complete the collection... I was left with a half finished robot that looked like something found on a scrapyard lol.

I do appreciate the thought though bud, so many thanks! Are you going for it at all?

Ohh very cool! Would definitely love to own and build it, but I have a bad experience with those "collect all issues" deals. I started a few as a kid, and my step dad even signed up on direct debit for one, but the company eventually went bust, so we obviously lost our money AND I never got to complete the collection... I was left with a half finished robot that looked like something found on a scrapyard lol.

I do appreciate the thought though bud, so many thanks! Are you going for it at all?
No mate I won't be getting it, I would have done if my boy was interested but he would lose interest very quickly due to the fact of it coming once a month :whistle: He hasn't got the patience to be doing the waiting, unfortunately :thumbs:.

It would definitely end up looking like something on a scrapyard if I was to start doing it for him:rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles