De Palma & De Niro: The Early Films (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 3, 2018
Purchase link: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £40.00 (Arrow Films) - £49.01 (Amazon) - £35.99 (Zavvi)

40545232_2103891649644818_9178890559513690112_n.jpg

Last edited:
LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS

• Brand new 2K restoration of The Wedding Party from the original film negative, carried out exclusively for this release by Arrow Films
  • Brand new 2K restorations of Greetings and Hi, Mom! from original film materials, carried out exclusively for this release by Arrow Films
  • Original uncompressed mono soundtracks
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing on all three films
  • Brand new commentary on Greetings by Glenn Kenny, author of Robert De Niro: Anatomy of an Actor
  • Brand new appreciation of Brian De Palma and Robert De Niro’s collaborations by critic and filmmaker Howard S. Berger
  • Brand new interviews with Charles Hirsch, writer-producer of Greetings and Hi, Mom!
  • Brand new interview with actor Gerrit Graham on Greetings, Hi, Mom! and his other collaborations with Brian De Palma
  • Brand new interview with actor Peter Maloney on Hi, Mom!
  • Hi, Mom! theatrical trailer
  • Newly commissioned artwork by Matthew Griffin
  • Limited collector’s edition booklet featuring new writing on the films by Brad Stevens, Chris Dumas and Christina Newland, plus an archive interview with Brian De Palma and Charles Hirsch

I wonder zavvi or arrow? Zavvi are ok for steelbooks but they worry me on editions like these.im sure zavvi price will drop as cheaper with arrow.

I wonder zavvi or arrow? Zavvi are ok for steelbooks but they worry me on editions like these.im sure zavvi price will drop as cheaper with arrow.
Arrow and Zavvi price very likely to stay as is
Arrow will only drop price if not selling well or reduce in new year sale
You can wait for price drop but that will all depend on how it's selling

Amazon UK will price match with HMV

If you order from Arrow you get reward points to redeem on other purchases