Dead music artist you wished you watched in concert?

Jan 30, 2009
England
Ok the Artist must be dead and you must have some intrest in the Artist?

For me it would have to be Ray Charles, i would of loves to of seem him in concert and lsitened to hit the road jack :)

I had tickets to see Buddy Rich and his big band and he died before he got here, DOH. I would love to have seen him. I also had tickets to see KISS with Eric Carr on drums (he died the same day as Freddy Mercury). Unfortunately Paul Stanley slipped off the stage in Montreal I think it was and he broke a rib and never got here. Carr died a year later so I never got to see him.

I had tickets to see Buddy Rich and his big band and he died before he got here, DOH. I would love to have seen him. I also had tickets to see KISS with Eric Carr on drums (he died the same day as Freddy Mercury). Unfortunately Paul Stanley slipped off the stage in Montreal I think it was and he broke a rib and never got here. Carr died a year later so I never got to see him.

You see what the common denominator is right GB? Hahaha

For me its ...

PIMP C ... Tupac Shakur ... BIG ... Fat Pat , Big Moe and Jimi Hendrix

The Doors, To be able to have seen Jim Morrison perform would have been so awesome.

Jimi Hendrix, Janice Joplin, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest just to name a few. I can say that I've made up for all of them as I've seen KISS perform 17 times and have been backstage with them 3 times.

Last edited: