Dead Pixel

Jan 30, 2009
England
So i was watching my tv last night and i notice a dead pixel on my screen. was wondering if there was a way to fix this or im going to use my insurance i took out with the tv and get it replaced.

I've heard good things about the Pixel Protector software...haven't used it myself, but a lot of people say it works great...but if you already paid for insurance, you might as well get the TV replaced before other problems arise.

you might be able to rub the area over the dead pixel and un-stick it... but if it's dead and you got insurance, get a brand new one.

the problem with trying to rub the dead pixel to fix it is you could damage more if you're not careful.

i was reading the manual for my tv and they said its normal for 1 dead pixal...but if it's all over like aglore you should...but the nice thing about mine is u don't notice it farther away only till your face up to it....

you might be able to rub the area over the dead pixel and un-stick it... but if it's dead and you got insurance, get a brand new one.

the problem with trying to rub the dead pixel to fix it is you could damage more if you're not careful.

Did this and it seems to work. The pixel has dissapeared. Cheers for the help guys.