Dead Snow I & II Limited Edition Bust (Germany)

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Release Date: 4.2.2018
Price: 139,90 EUR

- Erstmals UNCUT in HD in einer Büste
- inklusive Double Feature Mediabook
- Booklet geschrieben von Manuel Magno
- limitiert auf 333 Stück

Disc-Information Teil 1:
Sprache/ Ton:
Deutsch & Norwegisch - DTS HD Master 5.1
Untertitel: Deutsch, Niederländisch
Bild: 16:9 (1,85:1)
Laufzeit: ca. 91 Min. + Bonus
FSK 18

Extras:
- Hinter den Kulissen, "Zombie-Effekte"
- Spezialeffekte uvm.

Disc-Information Teil 2:
Sprache/ Ton:
Deutsch, Englisch & Französisch - DTS HD MA 5.1
Untertitel: Deutsch, Niederländisch, Französisch
Bild: 16:9 (2,40:1)
Laufzeit: ca. 101 Min. + Bonus
FSK 18

Extras:
- Kurzfilm "Armen"
- VFX - Featurette
- erste Folge der Kultserie "Hellfjord"

dead-snow-special-edition.jpg

Unboxing Video:

Last edited:
Yes, they do... but shipping costs are high... I ordered from them in the past and they charged me 15€ for shipping one parcel to my address in Barcelona.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
Should have received mine two days ago, but Seur, my local courier, always comes when there’s nobody at home. Now I must go to their offices, 15 km from where I live, or the package will be returned... they are the shittiest courier ever...

Me too! I don't usually display the boxes so it's a waste if it's only printed on there.

That is EXACTLY my same issue..... Like you, I love to ACTUALLY open most of my sets so the boxes are put away in the attic or Garage. Like wait, it's a numbered set I promise, go look at the box in the attic, lol.

That is EXACTLY my same issue..... Like you, I love to ACTUALLY open most of my sets so the boxes are put away in the attic or Garage. Like wait, it's a numbered set I promise, go look at the box in the attic, lol.
Hahaha - we might have to take a photo of the numbered boxes and display the photos next to the busts... "see, it is numbered" :LOL: