On Air Deadly Class (Season 1) [SyFy]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

DEADLY CLASS Comic Con Trailer (SDCC 2018) SyFy Series SyFy has released the official comic-con trailer for "Deadly Class," a new comic book-based series, which is hailing from executive producers Joe and Anthony Russo, the directors of "Avengers: Infinity War." Benjamin Wadsworth (MTV's Teen Wolf) stars as a streetwise teen misfit named Marcus, who is recruited to enroll at a special private high school in San Francisco. Once there, Marcus is shocked to discover that his school instructors do more than teach basic education, they also train the students to be world-class assassins.
deadly class.jpg

Announced today during DEADLY CLASS’ New York Comic Con panel, SYFY’s upcoming series will premiere on Wednesday, January 16 at 10/9c. Set in a dark, heightened world against the backdrop of late 80s counter culture, DEADLY CLASS follows the story of Marcus (Benjamin Wadsworth), a teen living on the streets who is recruited into Kings Dominion, an elite private academy where the world’s top crime families send their next generations. Maintaining his moral code while surviving a ruthless curriculum, vicious social cliques and his own adolescent uncertainties soon proves to be vital. Based on the best-selling 2014 Image Comics graphic novel by Rick Remender and Wes Craig, DEADLY CLASS is a coming of age journey full of ancient mystery and teen angst.

DEADLY CLASS stars Benedict Wong (“Doctor Strange,” “Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams”), Wadsworth (“Teen Wolf”), Lana Condor (“’To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before,” “X-Men: Apocalypse”), María Gabriela de Faría (“Yo Soy Franky,” “Sitiados”), Luke Tennie (“Shock and Awe”), Liam James (“The Way Way Back,” “The Killing”), and Michel Duval (“Señora Acero,” QUEEN OF THE SOUTH).

Just watched the first episode of this tonight.
Visually its impressive. It looks more like a feature film rather then a tv show.

I really dig the concept too. Its like a high school "Wanted" set in the 80s.

My only gripe with it is the characters... I'm not sure if I like any of them. Maybe that will change as the season goes on?
I'm going to stick with it because the quality is top notch and I'm curious where this is going to go story wise.