Jun 19, 2017
France
Release date: October 9, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €14.99

71PRIU1OnGL._SX342_.jpg

81YvQPl0uPL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn’t be surprised if this turns out the same as HMVs rip of mantas kingsman but worse off on the finishes

Not sure why fox likes to do this to manta

Why do people always talk Like Manta or Zavvi, hmv or whoever came up with the design? Its fox/disney property they would have designed it and obviously decided to use a previous design :—)

Why do people always talk Like Manta or Zavvi, hmv or whoever came up with the design? Its fox/disney property they would have designed it and obviously decided to use a previous design :—)

They aren’t! However some of these premium retailers do have their designer make some or use fan art. Take the on masterpiece collection of dusk till dawn. The 2 full slips used aren’t poster art. Their designers have used images and made a design around it. FAC used @Noodles design for wolf of Wall Street. The homecoming wwa and new far from home wwa illustrated steels are from artists.

Manta realeased the WEA this year meaning they can use that art. But looking at kingsman, the way around to use that same art seems to be with a different finish. Hence why some are saying they wouldn’t be surprised if this is flat and matte like the kingsman rip.

In this situation it’s nothing to do with who’s designing what. It’s the wea principle that the art shouldn’t be used for possibly a certain amount of time. Considering manta released deadpool 2 this year with this art, it’s seems a bit soon. However I think the finish will be much worse

Which will make me and hopefully others who paid a lot more toward manta versions much happier (like it did with me for kingsman)