Deadpool 2 (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: October 2, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €59.99
Note: Listing describes this as a 4K Slipsheet (?) Vintage Edition, limited to 666 units. 2 cuts.

81tLpvJYBcL._SL1500_.jpg

List of extras, again sourced online
  • Theatrical version (running time: approx. 120 minutes)
  • Discontinued / Extended scenes
  • Fun on the set
  • Deadpool's Family Values - The Crazy Characters
  • David Leitch, Not Lynch! - The director of DP2
  • Deadpool's lips are locked - secrets and easter eggs
  • Until the Kauleist wobbles - alternative sayings and scenes
  • Fratzengeballer - action and stunts
  • The Deadpool Prison Experiment
  • The most important X-Force member
  • Chess with Omega Red
  • Muscular and sexy
  • "3-minute monologue"
  • Audio commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick
  • Deadpool's bulging bag full of fun 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, from watching the video not only is the artwork really poor but the slipcase itself is poor, just look at the bumps and uneven casing.

At least now we know that a 'slipsheet' is just a shittier version of a fullslip.

Reactions: Hereticz
Just for you guys, I went to my local Saturn store and took some pics of the hideous Slipsheet Edition #1, Predator. Kinda pointless to post them now that the video has been shown already, but still ...

View attachment 441976 View attachment 441977 View attachment 441978 View attachment 441979 View attachment 441980

@rschiks @Dazzler_31117 @Hereticz @hatredhorror

Thanks for the heads up, canceled already, but would cancel second time If that´s possible lol, such a crap

Just for you guys, I went to my local Saturn store and took some pics of the hideous Slipsheet Edition #1, Predator. Kinda pointless to post them now that the video has been shown already, but still ...

View attachment 441976 View attachment 441977 View attachment 441978 View attachment 441979 View attachment 441980

@rschiks @Dazzler_31117 @Hereticz @hatredhorror @Scraggy

giphy.gif

Doesn't look good at all.

How did it feel in hand? Could you yourself visibly see where its been glued down? lol

I'm keeping the order for Deadpool until closer to the time because something may have changed/improved or whatever... unlikely I know, but still.
The steelbook and the slip art might be decent. That's one two many 'mights' I know haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
How did it feel in hand? Could you yourself visibly see where its been glued down? lol
The slip is quite sturdy, actually. But as you can see in the pictures, it's a tad too wide for the contents and therefore the sides bend inwards under the tight shrinkwrap.
I'm not sure I understood the second question properly. What do you mean by glued down?

The slip is quite sturdy, actually. But as you can see in the pictures, it's a tad too wide for the contents and therefore the sides bend inwards under the tight shrinkwrap.
I'm not sure I understood the second question properly. What do you mean by glued down?

I'm kidding about the 'glued down' bit lol but I refer to the video around the 4:05 to 4:20 mark and the visible poor quality.

Did you not get tempted to buy it then? :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Now I see what you mean - I didn't watch the video, therefore I wasn't sure what you were referring to. :giggle: @Dazzler_31117

Nah, I don't like that slip one bit. But there's someone who might post some pictures of this particular copy soon. ;)

Reactions: St4rlord
While I know its super hard to get measurements just perfect when making slipboxes this is an example of someone not taking the time to perfect it and then just over shooting to make sure all fits. ie. the shrinked pic where you see there is more space in the box. its nit picking, but it always annoys me, more so cause ive managed some projects and I do understand the stress and pressure that comes with getting that right but yeah. I see it a lot in the USA in big box retail editions and it usually causes bends etc. in the boxes.

I find it odd they are doing 666 for this ........... I mean this is not a hanibal lector editon..... too devilish for me. :p

Reactions: CleverLoginName
While I know its super hard to get measurements just perfect when making slipboxes this is an example of someone not taking the time to perfect it and then just over shooting to make sure all fits. ie. the shrinked pic where you see there is more space in the box. its nit picking, but it always annoys me, more so cause ive managed some projects and I do understand the stress and pressure that comes with getting that right but yeah. I see it a lot in the USA in big box retail editions and it usually causes bends etc. in the boxes.

I find it odd they are doing 666 for this ........... I mean this is not a hanibal lector editon..... too devilish for me. :p
The Predator one was 444.

How do they pick these numbers? Lol.

artwork updated, doesnt look like shite like predator, so ppl might be interested in this... steel looks a lot like mantas? thought that was WEA?