Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99 - £19.99 - £14.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-66760.jpg

03-66760.jpg
02-66760.jpg

01-66760.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved this finally yesterday. I really like it, For £30 i think its a bargain. And also a nice slim steelbook unlike the amaray release which is in a chunky box.

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
My HMV parcel today in Ireland with AddreesPal I will collect from my Post Office tomorrow morning

I will be getting one of the filmarena FAC editions and possibly also Manta Labs depending on what manta edition will look like

Haha was thinking exactly the same thing looking at the pics, total garbage :yuck: .....thank FA for their awesome piece :cigar:
LOL.... have the opposite opinion. I think this one captures the style of the movie. When I look at FA’s steel I simply don’t have that. Maybe it’s because it’s missing the red and black colours, which is also used on the other steels. And they are his signature colours (don’t know how to really say it).

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe and Stygian
LOL.... have the opposite opinion. I think this one captures the style of the movie. When I look at FA’s steel I simply don’t have that. Maybe it’s because it’s missing the red and black colours, which is also used on the other steels. And they are his signature colours (don’t know how to really say it).

Yeah I know what you mean, the red and black colors are only good thing, I just can´t get over with that 4-year old scatch :facepalm::pain:

Yeah I know what you mean, the red and black colors are only good thing, I just can´t get over with that 4-year old scatch :facepalm::pain:
Have you watched the end credits? Then you know where the inspiration came from.
It’s really not just a randomly chosen design.

But....I’ll get FA’s as well :happy: (to complete the collection)

Reactions: thewoe
I'm currently looking at the steelbook central website and I'm wondering if they carry any fully enclosed steelbook covers for regular sized steelbooks like Deadpool 2. I only see 3 sided covers.

Anybody know?

I already have some fully enclosed covers but I don't know where I got them from.

I'm currently looking at the steelbook central website and I'm wondering if they carry any fully enclosed steelbook covers for regular sized steelbooks like Deadpool 2. I only see 3 sided covers.

Anybody know?

I already have some fully enclosed covers but I don't know where I got them from.
Yes they do or at least they used to.

Reactions: Stygian