Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #107) [Czech Republic]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 5, 2018 (E5A - E5B) - December 5 (E1) - December 12 (E2) - December 19 (E3) - January 16, 2019 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 Full Slip - E2 Lenti - E3 4K XL Full Slip - E4 Box set - Unnumbered 5A 4K - Unnumbered 5B
Price: 1099 CZK (E5A) - 699 CZK (E5B) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1499 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Notes: E4 does not include the Hard Box
Group buy: GB 5A - GB 5B

44146358_2113779088739056_5583016116780793856_n.jpg44057224_2113779575405674_4976585997513916416_n.jpg44079401_2113779725405659_1789191192630525952_n.jpg
44065498_2113780165405615_8033926684413526016_n.jpg44031556_2113780242072274_1448942328663244800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a lot of no buyers...are there people who are going to buy it?
Is the GB going to be a massacre?
You're here, Actarus is too and ehhhh... yeah, that's it :rofl:
I'm just kidding, I'm sure this will sell out.

So one of the boxes is the same as WWA Steelbook which most people don't like, next one is same artwork as the Steelbook inside it, in the Maniac big-money-box you don't even get the complete range of stuff but some other art you don't know yet but is likely to be what everybody knows already and... again... don't like too much. I really hope some people consider not supporting that.

@Flloydo FAC are getting better with their Lenticular. War for the Planet of the Apes both lentis (Lenti Magnet in E1 and Lenti Magnet on E5B both superb), Maze Runner was Dark although is nice. Prometheus E2 Double Lenti Slip is Simply a Stunner, there was a video of it in the Thread)...so I hope they will keep on improving with their Lenticular.

In FAC we trust! :woot:

Amen Brother ! ( :rofl: )

That’s the problem with FA, they seem to have a sniff of arrogance about them and it’s not doing them favours.

@Actarus the FAC ambassador, what’s your feelings on this one mate? It’s not good is it really

It might be different for me if It would be a movie I Really Loved. I would then say I'm going for it :wacky:

Being in the Position that I am not crazy about the movie, I can be more rational about my response.
First, from my Point of view, I detest the WWA Artwork that is being used for The MANIACS BOX :yuck:
Second, Packages are nice but it all comes down to Slips !
After hearing with the WeET Release that there was almost no Artwork for this Title is worrisome.
Their WEA Steelbook is simply just out of this world, but No doubt FAC need to provide Visuals of the Slips.

if we will choice Hardbox, we will get same 4 disc (e1+e2).
Hardbox doesn't include 4K. i wish that it would be with option e1+e3 or e2+e3 for Hardbox.

Difficult choice.

I see a lot of no buyers...are there people who are going to buy it?
Is the GB going to be a massacre?
I'll be buying either the Maniacs or the Hardbox. I'm still undecided. I can understand why this has frustrated a lot of people and rightfully so. There's only one reason why the slips are a 'surprise' and we all know why... a presumption yes, but likely accurate.
One thing I won't do though is listen to people who try and steer others to support not buying it, I'll make my own choices.
What are your thoughts?

I'll be buying either the Maniacs or the Hardbox. I'm still undecided. I can understand why this has frustrated a lot of people and rightfully so. There's only one reason why the slips are a 'surprise' and we all know why... a presumption yes, but likely accurate.
One thing I won't do though is listen to people who try and steer others to support not buying it, I'll make my own choices.
What are your thoughts?
Everyone has the right to make their own opinion. I don’t see people steering others to not buy it. I wouldn’t buy it personally but if people are happy with it then that’s their choice. I think most people are worried that if this practice is accepted then it may happen again.

if we will choice Hardbox, we will get same 4 disc (e1+e2).
Hardbox doesn't include 4K. i wish that it would be with option e1+e3 or e2+e3 for Hardbox.

Difficult choice.

E3 will Always be XL due to the fact they have made it their Standard UHD Edition for their WEA Releases.
They need to add the Collectible's Folder, to add the Bonus Items since there is no room within the Steelbook to add them.

So E3 for their WEA will never be part of the Hardbox, but will be included in E4.

but that is something you already know ;)

Reactions: jordidj
Everyone has the right to make their own opinion. I don’t see people steering others to not buy it. I wouldn’t buy it personally but if people are happy with it then that’s their choice. I think most people are worried that if this practice is accepted then it may happen again.
Just sayin', as some people MIGHT blame buyers for accepting this practice if it happens again. It's crappy how they've gone about it all but who knows... it could be new art. We'll see.

What are your thoughts?
Feel exactly the same. Since the artwork won’t be revealed until being shipped and the first photos become available, I think I will take a leap of faith and go for the Maniacs (if possible).

I already got the E5A. Maybe I will sell that one.

Reactions: Flloydo
Imagine the price of the E4 Boxset with not 2, not 3, not 4, not even 5!... But 10x BD's!!!:OMG::greedy: 2 of which being 4K and the rest just regular 2D BD's. Literally you'll have 4x duplicate 2D BD's of DP2 and in both cuts lmao :facepalm: This sh!t's super duper CRAZY!! :wacky::wacky:
Really.jpg

Is somebody really buying these for the discs? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Radagast