Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #107) [Czech Republic]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 5, 2018 (E5A - E5B) - December 5 (E1) - December 12 (E2) - December 19 (E3) - January 16, 2019 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 Full Slip - E2 Lenti - E3 4K XL Full Slip - E4 Box set - Unnumbered 5A 4K - Unnumbered 5B
Price: 1099 CZK (E5A) - 699 CZK (E5B) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1499 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Notes: E4 does not include the Hard Box
Group buy: GB 5A - GB 5B

44146358_2113779088739056_5583016116780793856_n.jpg44057224_2113779575405674_4976585997513916416_n.jpg44079401_2113779725405659_1789191192630525952_n.jpg
44065498_2113780165405615_8033926684413526016_n.jpg44031556_2113780242072274_1448942328663244800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed the group buy here but managed to get one from Steelbook central
Went for e2.

Am I correct that I can tell you the above as the group buy has closed? If not sorry , only trying to help people source a copy who missed the group buy

Reactions: R4FFO
I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a copy of E2 from the GB but I missed out on the E1 as they were all sold out.

I did however manage to order a copy of E1 from another site SC

So I have managed to purchase a E1 and a E2 edition but because I had to order from two separate sites how do I go on with the hard box one click gift box?

I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a copy of E2 from the GB but I missed out on the E1 as they were all sold out.

I did however manage to order a copy of E1 from another site SC

So I have managed to purchase a E1 and a E2 edition but because I had to order from two separate sites how do I go on with the hard box one click gift box?

Unfortunately, In Order to Obtain the ''Gift HARDBOX'' when you Purchase E1 and E2, they must be purchased Together from the same place.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I miss the old times when we would get a couple hundred units allocated for a GB and you just logged in at a pre-announced time to buy an edition fully revealed.

This is something I won't support. It will sell out, no doubt, but not with my money.

People who try to buy everything from FAC are really gonna suffer in the long run with each release getting more stupid and harder to get (and pricier).

apparently that's too hard now. gotta do random times with no warning. but FAC has always been overpriced for something that's no better than Nova or Manta.

no. You have to buy E1 + E2 to get the hard box, it's not included in E4
E1 and E2 are inside the E4. So you are purchasing both the E1 and E2 when purchasing the E4. I just want to make sure you do get the hard case when purchasing the E4.

E1 and E2 are inside the E4. So you are purchasing both the E1 and E2 when purchasing the E4. I just want to make sure you do get the hard case when purchasing the E4.

No, If You Purchase'' Maniacs Box E4'', even though the Maniacs Box contains E1 and E2 it does not come with the HardBox.

In Order to get The ''Free Gift Hardbox'', you must Purchase E1 + E2 Separately on their own from the Maniacs Box.

MANIACS Collector's BOX (featuring E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) EDITION #4 (Does Not Come with HARDBOX)

E1 + E2 purchased as Single Edition comes with Free Gift Hardbox (When purchasing E1 and E2 to get the Hardbox, both editions must be purchased from the same seller)

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: R4FFO and harry
No, If You Purchase'' Maniacs Box E4'', even though the Maniacs Box contains E1 and E2 it does not come with the HardBox.

In Order to get The ''Free Gift Hardbox'', you must Purchase E1 + E2 Separately on their own from the Maniacs Box.

MANIACS Collector's BOX (featuring E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) EDITION #4 (Does Not Come with HARDBOX)

E1 + E2 purchased as Single Edition comes with Free Gift Hardbox (When purchasing E1 and E2 to get the Hardbox, both editions must be purchased from the same seller)
T8CmbDY.gif

This whole thing is such a mess and absolutely ridiculous, honestly. I was considering buying one of these but refuse to participate in these kinds of business practices. FA is getting far too big for their britches and their fanboys keep enabling this garbage.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and sis3
This whole thing is such a mess and absolutely ridiculous, honestly. I was considering buying one of these but refuse to participate in these kinds of business practices. FA is getting far too big for their britches and their fanboys keep enabling this garbage.

Again I'm sure it was because they still don't have final approval for the art they want to use (but it's coming) and they wanted to get these out to people in December. So they had to finally offer it for sale now.

Thank you for the above information with regards to the free gift hardbox.

Basically though this was nigh on impossible to obtain due to the really low copies allocated to the GB from FAC 32 E1 and 33 E2

I wonder how many members were lucky enough to be able to purchase both editions from this GB

They are all coming from Filmarena so it is a shame that we can’t provide proof of purchase from two independent sellers to receive the free gift of the hardbox

Thank you for the above information with regards to the free gift hardbox.

Basically though this was nigh on impossible to obtain due to the really low copies allocated to the GB from FAC 32 E1 and 33 E2

I wonder how many members were lucky enough to be able to purchase both editions from this GB

They are all coming from Filmarena so it is a shame that we can’t provide proof of purchase from two independent sellers to receive the free gift of the hardbox

Most likely anybody who wanted the hardbox was able to purchase both copies during the first wave of the group buy if they chose to do so.

It would have been harder in wave 2 and 3 but some did manage to get one even in wave 3.

EDIT: I meant that anybody that was around during wave 1 and wanted to purchase both copies to get the hardbox, and had the money to do so, would easily have had the chance to.