Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #107) [Czech Republic]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 5, 2018 (E5A - E5B) - December 5 (E1) - December 12 (E2) - December 19 (E3) - January 16, 2019 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 Full Slip - E2 Lenti - E3 4K XL Full Slip - E4 Box set - Unnumbered 5A 4K - Unnumbered 5B
Price: 1099 CZK (E5A) - 699 CZK (E5B) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1499 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Notes: E4 does not include the Hard Box
Group buy: GB 5A - GB 5B

44146358_2113779088739056_5583016116780793856_n.jpg44057224_2113779575405674_4976585997513916416_n.jpg44079401_2113779725405659_1789191192630525952_n.jpg
44065498_2113780165405615_8033926684413526016_n.jpg44031556_2113780242072274_1448942328663244800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the above information with regards to the free gift hardbox.

Basically though this was nigh on impossible to obtain due to the really low copies allocated to the GB from FAC 32 E1 and 33 E2

I wonder how many members were lucky enough to be able to purchase both editions from this GB

They are all coming from Filmarena so it is a shame that we can’t provide proof of purchase from two independent sellers to receive the free gift of the hardbox

I think both E1 and E2 should be on the same transaction according to the experts here.

Reactions: R4FFO
You'd think for the folk m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ brave enough :p to shell out the BIG bucks for the Maniacs Box (we're talking 5,750 CZK/£195 GBP/$258 USD/€222 EUR here!!!! :greedy: All before shipping costs are even considered btw EEK!)- FA would be willing to include the Gift HardBox with E4, you know, to make it a complete edition for those hardcore and loyal fans lol.

Crazy spending that amount of money and not even getting everything on offer.

Most likely anybody who wanted the hardbox was able to purchase both copies during the first wave of the group buy if they chose to do so.

It would have been harder in wave 2 and 3 but some did manage to get one even in wave 3.

EDIT: I meant that anybody that was around during wave 1 and wanted to purchase both copies to get the hardbox, and had the money to do so, would easily have had the chance to.

Wave 1 wasn’t there only 10 copies sold of each edition?

Based on these restrictions I can image that the free gift is going to be more sort after than the steelbooks themselves.

Really Filmarena should honour any member who managed to purchase both editions (no matter if we had to buy from two sellers) via proof of purchase a hardbox free gift.

This isn’t in anyway knocking anyone involved at HDN as we all appreciate all of your hard work in arranging and hosting these GB’s

But Filmarena have not only restricted quantities to this site (not showing the artwork I don’t mind as I wanted this to add to my FAC Deadpool 1 Collection anyway) that’s where my OCD kicks in.

But to offer a free gift knowing that it’s going to be difficult to meet the criteria due to ridiculous low quantities available is unfair of them and does not look good at all.

If you both E1+E2 from hdn, @carllenc will get you the hardbox and it will be like all other hardboxes i think.

If you got E2 from here and E1 from another source then feel free to talk to FA about getting your hardbox.

Reactions: R4FFO
I know, but It is not the Nature of this promotion. This would be a Logistic Nightmare.
I think the reason might be even simpler than that, the hardbox is just too big (tall) to be housed in the maniac box and I cant imagine them resizing the maniac box because of this one hardbox being offered with DP2 now. Plus more collectors might have been asking to have a matching set with DP1 Hardbox, hence they decided for the additional free hardbox to give more options and make all members happy. On the other hand I agree that those FAC completists have it much harder with this one free hardbox now :)

I think the reason might be even simpler than that, the hardbox is just too big (tall) to be housed in the maniac box and I cant imagine them resizing the maniac box because of this one hardbox being offered with DP2 now. Plus more collectors might have been asking to have a matching set with DP1 Hardbox, hence they decided for the additional free hardbox to give more options and make all members happy. On the other hand I agree that those FAC completists have it much harder with this one free hardbox now :)

I was only referring about someone buying E1 from ''X Retailer'' and Buying E2 from ''Y Retailer'' and wanting The Hardbox Gif from FA. This is why I said that :emb:

Yes of course I agree, I would not expect FA to put the Hardbox inside E4. I Would not have even though that about this.

But yeah this release seems to be somewhat of a mess :rofl:

I was only referring about someone buying E1 from ''X Retailer'' and Buying E2 from ''Y Retailer'' and wanting The Hardbox Gif from FA. This is why I said that :emb:

Yes of course I agree, I would not expect FA to put the Hardbox inside E4. I Would not have even though that about this.

But yeah this release seems to be somewhat of a mess :rofl:
Oh sorry, I thought you were replying to someone else about different topic. Yeah, that would be a logistical nightmare as you said. :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Actarus

i hope that future hardbox will design acording to 1 regular size and 1 XL size (for example e1+e3 or e2+e3). so we can get it with together 4K option. :thumbs:

If you both E1+E2 from hdn, @carllenc will get you the hardbox and it will be like all other hardboxes i think.

If you got E2 from here and E1 from another source then feel free to talk to FA about getting your hardbox.

I have emailed to them asking the question so who knows could be lucky

Either way I will share their reply as they aim to provide an answer within two working days.

It’s a shame the collectible box which houses the exclusive collectible gift can’t be replaced with the Hardbox. FA seem pretty confident they have a winner on there hand just hope it turns out ok.

How reliable are they, never heard of them but gutted I missed out on this to match my Deadpool 1 FIlm Arena

This is where a lot of people buy their protective covers for their premium slips as well as protective covers for steelbooks.
I just ordered some covers from them for the first time a couple weeks ago. They work great.

Why is the full slip so popular?
Not every very FAC edition has an E2, E3 etc..... But every FAC edition has an E1. So I'm thinking this this is the edition collectors would have the most in their collections. And completists would need this edition for every release so it's always going to be the first to go I think.

And it comes with a lenti magnet! :p