Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #107) [Czech Republic]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 5, 2018 (E5A - E5B) - December 5 (E1) - December 12 (E2) - December 19 (E3) - January 16, 2019 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 Full Slip - E2 Lenti - E3 4K XL Full Slip - E4 Box set - Unnumbered 5A 4K - Unnumbered 5B
Price: 1099 CZK (E5A) - 699 CZK (E5B) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1499 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Notes: E4 does not include the Hard Box
Group buy: GB 5A - GB 5B

44146358_2113779088739056_5583016116780793856_n.jpg44057224_2113779575405674_4976585997513916416_n.jpg44079401_2113779725405659_1789191192630525952_n.jpg
44065498_2113780165405615_8033926684413526016_n.jpg44031556_2113780242072274_1448942328663244800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Conclusion? Not revealing the slips has been a success and it will be done again because... why not?

I can't believe they never went live on the site for people without Collectible numbers. I got an E2 on Steelbook Central cause it was all that's left and it was the same price as the group buy here. I wanted an E3 but I have a feeling when the slips are finally revealed there's going to be a lot of people who want to swap.

Reactions: hummels23
They sell out by the GBs, Collectible number and also people that click " I want one" before it opens it. I put in for E1 & E2 from the site and didnt get any word from them so I assume I am out of luck.

"We kindly inform you that the capacity of MANIACS BOX DEADPOOL 2 has been full and the BOX will not be available for free sale."
Was that just a poor english/czech translation, what does,"available for free sale," mean? Just a crude way of stating that they sold all 401 copies of the Maniac Box?

I purchased E1,E2, and E3 and decided not to get the Maniac Box. I think I paid about $175 including shipping. I wanted the Gift Hardbox far more than the Maniac Box. Hopefully made the right choice not just getting the Maniac and trying to purchase a Gift Hardbox. That Maniac Box is ugggggly!

"We kindly inform you that the capacity of MANIACS BOX DEADPOOL 2 has been full and the BOX will not be available for free sale."
Was that just a poor english/czech translation, what does,"available for free sale," mean? Just a crude way of stating that they sold all 401 copies of the Maniac Box?

I purchased E1,E2, and E3 and decided not to get the Maniac Box. I think I paid about $175 including shipping. I wanted the Gift Hardbox far more than the Maniac Box. Hopefully made the right choice not just getting the Maniac and trying to purchase a Gift Hardbox. That Maniac Box is ugggggly!

It is not poor translation, it is the term used officially.

Free sale refers to Classic sale.
Meaning, Once the pre-order window for those who ''own a Still Collectible Number'' ends, the release becomes available as a ''regular pre-order'' (which is referred to as ''Free'' or ''Classic'' sale).

However these days, the FAC editions tend to generally sell out during the pre-order window for those who own a ''Still Collectible Number'' issued by FA.

GB for all editions already happened
When?

I could and can only see the 5a and 5b editions linked above...been waiting for the lenti E2 to appear and don’t recall getting any emails about it(am signed up to GB new thread emails as well as alerts here, though granted I only keep on top of the GB emails)

Was hoping to pop this lenti into the hardbox for the first movie. Was my plan all along to have two lenti’s in there.
Bit gutted now tbh

When?

I could and can only see the 5a and 5b editions linked above...been waiting for the lenti E2 to appear and don’t recall getting any emails about it(am signed up to GB new thread emails as well as alerts here, though granted I only keep on top of the GB emails)

Was hoping to pop this lenti into the hardbox for the first movie. Was my plan all along to have two lenti’s in there.
Bit gutted now tbh

The group buy took place in 3 waves. The first wave was Sunday night with 2 waves taking place on Monday.
Each wave had about 10 copies each of the E1, E2 and E3 editions.

Last edited:

I did the same. Hardbox looks far superior than this ugly Maniacs Box,

Reactions: hummels23
It is not poor translation, it is the term used officially.

Free sale refers to Classic sale.
Meaning, Once the pre-order window for those who ''own a Still Collectible Number'' ends, the release becomes available as a ''regular pre-order'' (which is referred to as ''Free'' or ''Classic'' sale).

However these days, the FAC editions tend to generally sell out during the pre-order window for those who own a ''Still Collectible Number'' issued by FA.

And how can you own a Still Collectible Number?

Looks like this was my first and last attempt to buy something from Filmarena...if they don't want my money I'll give it to someone else (hi Manta Lab ;)).

And how can you own a Still Collectible Number?

Looks like this was my first and last attempt to buy something from Filmarena...if they don't want my money I'll give it to someone else (hi Manta Lab ;)).
There's info on their website, it's pretty straight forward, you ask for one, then you get to keep it based on the amount of editions you buy from them. If you start missing out on one release after another they will revoke it. Read up!