Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #107) [Czech Republic]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 5, 2018 (E5A - E5B) - December 5 (E1) - December 12 (E2) - December 19 (E3) - January 16, 2019 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 Full Slip - E2 Lenti - E3 4K XL Full Slip - E4 Box set - Unnumbered 5A 4K - Unnumbered 5B
Price: 1099 CZK (E5A) - 699 CZK (E5B) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1499 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Notes: E4 does not include the Hard Box
Group buy: GB 5A - GB 5B

44146358_2113779088739056_5583016116780793856_n.jpg44057224_2113779575405674_4976585997513916416_n.jpg44079401_2113779725405659_1789191192630525952_n.jpg
44065498_2113780165405615_8033926684413526016_n.jpg44031556_2113780242072274_1448942328663244800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pretty good guess, once you've seen the spine pic a few pages back, I take it you didn't see that one. Karel posted it.

No, I saw it. It's white. That's it. Everyone's freaking out about a white spine. I've seen a few guesses as to what it might be. One of those guesses may prove right. But we still don't even know what the freaking thing looks like at this point. Even if you can guess what it might look like, we don't know the finish. It's speculation.

OK Incoming Marvel rant and apologies in advance to any fans but I honestly have yet to see ANY artwork for this movie to impress me. I'm growing tired of these themes and I'm slowly going off Marvel adaptations rapidly.

Lobby posters, Promotional material, Front, back, slip, lenti, amaray, disc art or otherwise. EVERY single choice of artwork I have ever seen for this movie has left a sour taste in my mouth. Now granted, I have yet to watch it, but judging by the trailer I assumed the inclusion of cable would have made it an overall slightly darker movie than the original.

I'm a lover of all types of cinema from the important and the golden age of the 70's to the guilty pleasures and the trashiest of horrors and my tastes are always extremely eclectic. Again, I'm very sorry and I know there's a lot of Marvel lovers on here but apologies for my negativity, a rarity for myself, honestly, and when it comes to physical media artwork I'm an all round positive guy and always have been. I'm all for fun and I get the whole "Deadpool" thing but I'm really growing tired of this doodle, unicorn, rainbow, love heart bull**it.

Maybe I'm ageing too rapidly or listening to way to much Joy Division these days :rofl: but I think I'm really starting to feel a disconnect with the Marvel cinematic universe. I own every single Marvel flick bar Thor: The Dark World (Mew-Mew, what the f**k was that) in steel format but the only few that have truly resonated with me were the 1st two Blade movies, The Winter Soldier and Logan and I'm seriously debating slapping everything except these four up on Ebay to reap the benefits.

I'm aware as to why they're so popular, there's no doubt that they're fun big popcorn movies to turn the brain off to and they're clearly the moden day equivalent of the old 80's cinematic blockbusters. There's also a reason as to why EVERY single Zavvi release sells out lightning fast (2nd Lenti re-release or otherwise) - SCALPERS cough cough. (Nothing irks me more than a Zavvi scalper)
There's a very, very teen friendly market going on here and upon watching the Ant Man sequel with my kids last night that truly put the nail in the coffin. I really don't get the hype nor this Marvel comedic style at all and grabbing some of the biggest names in Hollywood throwing in some greats like Douglas, Redford, Hopkins does not a great movie make.

Infinity War bored me to tears and has caused genuine conflict with me and work colleagues that praise is so mightily. I quickly dabbled with the special features after watching it one night in the hope that maybe I got it all wrong and started to think, what's wrong with me that I didn't like it like every single other human being in existence right now, but nope nothing. Don't get me started on that guy, Anthony Russo and whatever the hell the other guy is called, they seemed to think they're Gods right now. Yes, monetary wise they are, and a lot of people worldwide hold them in high regard but I really hope their reign won't last long, It's akin to Ridley Scott fans despising Damon Lindelof for his scripts. There are some truly great directors behind these projects but maybe the writing is the problem. Unfortunately given the overly expansive nature of comics in general they'll never run out of ideas or fail to pair up crossover heroes on screen for a long long time and yup... cuz Hollywood.

I am done with marvel. Done.

I think it's time for me to truly revisit some quality Michael Mann celluloid greatness or douse myself in some beautiful Wally Pfister cinematography or perhaps bask in the madness of Kubrick, Cronenberg or Hitchcock, ya know, good Cinema. Again, I'm sorry, I'm not sarcastic by nature but Marvel have been getting to me as of recent. Maybe this is a topic of conversation for over at the "other site" as opposed to here, but hey, I was drunk and happened to be viewing this page so deal with it :rofl:

Off topic, but I decided to Treat myself to a Hot Toys Vader for Christmas the other day and upon browsing I noticed the recently released Deadpool figure came with detachable high heels, I kid you not. There's just something about this film that doesn't do it for me and I truly believe strangely enough even without having seen it yet, IT is the one to have made me truly despise the majority of Marvel movies from promotional material alone, that and the campy nature of Ant-Man & The Wasp, AND THE GODAWFUL DAVID BECKHAM PROMO CLIP!!! :facepalm:

Let the hatred flow, I can take ya'll :)

Also, without sounding like a little spoiled brat or a telltale you can all thank an unnamed member on here for my rant due to his/her really snarky comment on an earlier post of mine. As a 39 year old man I don't take comments online to heart nor do I post here much but every single time I seem to log in (other than pay for a GB) and post something friendly or positive I tend to get a non positive vibe back which makes me retreat right back to the start to being a lurker for news / info and mostly viewing the back in stock / price drop section alone.

It's a beautiful site & I know you all by your avatars, there's a lot of banter and a very strong community here but there's an awful lot of sarcasm and a few members that like to bring people down to a certain level. There's also a ton of bullying towards certain members of which I obviously won't name and I think that needs to be stamped out ASAP mods!

I ain't no goddamn school principal, nor am I a moderator and I sure as hell have no power here but I think the majority of you who read this know who exactly who I'm talking about on both the receiving end and those that dish out the nastiness. No forum is perfect but by God this one would be if we eradicated about 5% of it's toxic members.

This is all.

No hatred but I hope your day gets better. :thumbs:

Reactions: ihategiantspiders
OK Incoming Marvel rant and apologies in advance to any fans but I honestly have yet to see ANY artwork for this movie to impress me. I'm growing tired of these themes and I'm slowly going off Marvel adaptations rapidly.

Lobby posters, Promotional material, Front, back, slip, lenti, amaray, disc art or otherwise. EVERY single choice of artwork I have ever seen for this movie has left a sour taste in my mouth. Now granted, I have yet to watch it, but judging by the trailer I assumed the inclusion of cable would have made it an overall slightly darker movie than the original.

I'm a lover of all types of cinema from the important and the golden age of the 70's to the guilty pleasures and the trashiest of horrors and my tastes are always extremely eclectic. Again, I'm very sorry and I know there's a lot of Marvel lovers on here but apologies for my negativity, a rarity for myself, honestly, and when it comes to physical media artwork I'm an all round positive guy and always have been. I'm all for fun and I get the whole "Deadpool" thing but I'm really growing tired of this doodle, unicorn, rainbow, love heart bull**it.

Maybe I'm ageing too rapidly or listening to way to much Joy Division these days :rofl: but I think I'm really starting to feel a disconnect with the Marvel cinematic universe. I own every single Marvel flick bar Thor: The Dark World (Mew-Mew, what the f**k was that) in steel format but the only few that have truly resonated with me were the 1st two Blade movies, The Winter Soldier and Logan and I'm seriously debating slapping everything except these four up on Ebay to reap the benefits.

I'm aware as to why they're so popular, there's no doubt that they're fun big popcorn movies to turn the brain off to and they're clearly the moden day equivalent of the old 80's cinematic blockbusters. There's also a reason as to why EVERY single Zavvi release sells out lightning fast (2nd Lenti re-release or otherwise) - SCALPERS cough cough. (Nothing irks me more than a Zavvi scalper)
There's a very, very teen friendly market going on here and upon watching the Ant Man sequel with my kids last night that truly put the nail in the coffin. I really don't get the hype nor this Marvel comedic style at all and grabbing some of the biggest names in Hollywood throwing in some greats like Douglas, Redford, Hopkins does not a great movie make.

Infinity War bored me to tears and has caused genuine conflict with me and work colleagues that praise is so mightily. I quickly dabbled with the special features after watching it one night in the hope that maybe I got it all wrong and started to think, what's wrong with me that I didn't like it like every single other human being in existence right now, but nope nothing. Don't get me started on that guy, Anthony Russo and whatever the hell the other guy is called, they seemed to think they're Gods right now. Yes, monetary wise they are, and a lot of people worldwide hold them in high regard but I really hope their reign won't last long, It's akin to Ridley Scott fans despising Damon Lindelof for his scripts. There are some truly great directors behind these projects but maybe the writing is the problem. Unfortunately given the overly expansive nature of comics in general they'll never run out of ideas or fail to pair up crossover heroes on screen for a long long time and yup... cuz Hollywood.

I think it's time for me to truly revisit some quality Michael Mann celluloid greatness or douse myself in some beautiful Wally Pfister cinematography or perhaps bask in the madness of Kubrick, Cronenberg or Hitchcock, ya know, good Cinema. Again, I'm sorry, I'm not sarcastic by nature but Marvel have been getting to me as of recent. Maybe this is a topic of conversation for over at the "other site" as opposed to here, but hey, I was drunk and happened to be viewing this page so deal with it :rofl:

Off topic, but I decided to Treat myself to a Hot Toys Vader for Christmas the other day and upon browsing I noticed the recently released Deadpool figure came with detachable high heels, I kid you not. There's just something about this film that doesn't do it for me and I truly believe strangely enough even without having seen it yet, IT is the one to have made me truly despise the majority of Marvel movies from promotional material alone, that and the campy nature of Ant-Man & The Wasp, AND THE GODAWFUL DAVID BECKHAM PROMO CLIP!!! :facepalm:

Also, without sounding like a little spoiled brat or a telltale you can all thank an unnamed member on here for my rant due to his/her really snarky comment on an earlier post of mine. As a 39 year old man I don't take comments online to heart nor do I post here much but every single time I seem to log in (other than pay for a GB) and post something friendly or positive I tend to get a non positive vibe back which makes me retreat right back to the start to being a lurker for news / info and mostly viewing the back in stock / price drop section alone.

It's a beautiful site & I know you all by your avatars, there's a lot of banter and a very strong community here but there's an awful lot of sarcasm and a few members that like to bring people down to a certain level. There's also a ton of bullying towards certain members of which I obviously won't name and I think that needs to be stamped out ASAP mods!

I ain't no goddamn school principal, nor am I a moderator and I sure as hell have no power here but I think the majority of you who read this know who exactly who I'm talking about on both the receiving end and those that dish out the nastiness. No forum is perfect but by God this one would be if we eradicated about 5% of it's toxic members.

This is all.
I wholeheartedly agree with this part of your post
" but I'm really growing tired of this doodle, unicorn, rainbow, love heart bull**it. "

Whenever you have the impression of being bullied, please feel free to use the "report" button under that specific post, with a brief note, and a mod will look into it.

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 01.20.50.png

Or you can take a look at the forum's main page, left side, you should see a "staff online" tab where you can see which mods are online, and then you can either tag the available mod or PM and ask her/him to look into it, i.e.:

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 01.22.18.png

We take bullying and personal attacks very seriously and we want every one to feel welcome. However, some posts at times may just be attempting to be humorous so it's important to see those posts for what they are.

And some admittedly may fall flat in their joking attempt or result in hurting the person at the receiving end, even though the person posting may not have intended it as such, which is why we encourage dialogue or a quick chat via PM to clear the air and if that fails and it turns out that the "offender" meant to, well, offend, then other avenues will be considered. ;)

As for your anti Marvel rant (I forgive you by the way :p ), you're entitled to your opinion, but I recommend actually watching Deadpool 2 and you might look at it differently then.

And once you watch it, those high heels with the Hot Toys figure will make more sense :LOL: I received mine over a month ago and am very pleased with it. :)

I’m glad it’s not the same art as Weet. But all of these characters on a white background doesn’t do anything for me. It’s not creative, not fun. In essence it’s just no Deadpool in there. Anyway, I’ll stick with it together with my FS of the first one, it’s not the end of the world in any way. Now let’s get the back art as well!

This is all.

Not to be rude, but do you have the short version of your rant? I need a bigger IPhone to keep scrolling through your message!

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k