Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So have these started shipping yet?
Any news on this for anything? Release date? Pics? etc @Aniv
I assume these won't be sent out until the latter part of the week since Inglourious still hasn't fully shipped yet
I've been told they are currently packaging and they aim to get single editions out before CNY. OC will have to wait until after CNY.
I hope that info helps the most anxious ninjas.

@Apollon, how surprised are you now? :rofl:

What they say and what they do are two different things.

I'm obviously not an expert in running a business and distributing goods but what good is a release date when you can't actually get the item on release date. Their release dates are more like tentative shipping dates and normally they are always atleast a week late.

Pretty sure no premium company actually has delivery on the date they say, its always just a shipping date. Manta is no different.

It depends on if you live in the respective country of the retailer

Only have to look at when those customers get their PA, kimchi’s, novas, blufans etc etc etc etc etc etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord and DMD4k
Why state a specific date. They don't even ship on the date they quote. They may as well put down a release month, then they can plan for beginning and have a four week window to get it out without looking bad for lack of communication or repeated delays

Why state a specific date. They don't even ship on the date they quote. They may as well put down a release month, then they can plan for beginning and have a four week window to get it out without looking bad for lack of communication or repeated delays

Quite honestly some of us don't care that much about the release dates and whether it ships out the second they said it would. Given many people here have been dealing with these "delays" for several years, the only people who look bad are the idiots constantly complaining about it. People here literally have *no* idea what these companies go through to release these, so it would be nice if we didn't have to listen to the bitching and moaning. Every. Single. Time.