Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the great pics @Flloydo @StifflersDad
Looks like Manta nailed this one as well. I'm happy with my choice (Single Lenti), but can't wait to see some detailed pictures of the FS as well.

@Flloydo
That vertical scratch on your steelbook ... I hope it isn't quite as apparent in reality as it is in the pictures?

Thanks

I didn’t actually notice that until you mentioned it.
It is a bit noticeable now you mentioned it which is a shame

Manta is smoking hot with this release! The steelbook is perfection and next to DP1 WWA it looks awesome.

I cannot wait to get this.

Wow! Thanks for the pics everyone :thumbs:
Really happy with my choice of single lenti :D
But everyone's a winner here, all editions look great. All lentis look clear and sharp, I really like the details on the fullslip too. Another homerun from Manta :thumbs:

Now I won't feel bad anymore for missing out on FA's :D

Realise it won't be everyone's favourite of the 3 but I'm pleased with my choice. In terms of finish it's exactly what I hoped it would be and if you have Manta's Kingsman white slip you'll know what to expect :)
I didn't realize it would have this finish. Super nice!!