Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done :) thanks for that, it's in the post as we speak. You will have to post a pic with your steelbook housed in it. It'll look good with the WWA too I reckon

Arrived just now. My WWA looks awesome in this. I have a spare Un numbered FA edition due in a few weeks. That will look the bomb in this. Thanks Butz2k

Last edited:
Reactions: Butz2k
Just made my first 2 purchases from Manta lab. Wanted the DL but it was sold out so I got the SL
I wasn't paying attention to when Fantastic Beasts was going on sale for this restocking. I saw the restocking of Inglourious Basterds first and bought the FS of that. I was almost positive I wanted the FS but the DL and SL were sold out so that made the decision easier.

Anybody unhappy with the Deadpool 2 DL and want to trade?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Did anyone here pick up a Fullslip they can show some pictures of? It is still in stock at Manta and really very nearing ordering one would just like to see some live pics first! :) Cheers Ninjas!

@DMD4k @Kizza Cheers guys! I knew there was some somewhere that Id seen. and.....got it! I have 0% self restraint! Along with a preorder of Fantastic Beasts 4K Fullslip! Cant wait for them to arrive!! Deadpool 2 was one of my top 5 of last year so needed a premium of it! Thought it was so much better than the first.

@DMD4k @Kizza Cheers guys! I knew there was some somewhere that Id seen. and.....got it! I have 0% self restraint! Along with a preorder of Fantastic Beasts 4K Fullslip! Cant wait for them to arrive!! Deadpool 2 was one of my top 5 of last year so needed a premium of it! Thought it was so much better than the first.

Ive got the FS on order through the GB. Cant wait to get it in hand :)

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Received my Double Lenti today, an absolute Beuaty. I have all the FAC DP2's and I have to say this wins hands down for me, the Lenti for Cable is amazing quality.

Guys I got my copy of the DL today! I was so happy when I saw it! Amazing lentis but when I open it to get the Steelbook my heart just died! I think this is before they put the Steelbook inside the slip coz package and slip were ok! It has some kind of pronounced bending...Look :(

Attachments

• 2302B7D0-07E0-4484-BC83-6BC2F1A22EB4.jpeg
    2302B7D0-07E0-4484-BC83-6BC2F1A22EB4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 234
  • D3B2B43D-4D0B-4721-8069-94A3059F6AD3.jpeg
    D3B2B43D-4D0B-4721-8069-94A3059F6AD3.jpeg
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 5F75E1C6-5BDB-4D5E-B0DB-126E8CC62D7B.jpeg
    5F75E1C6-5BDB-4D5E-B0DB-126E8CC62D7B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 275
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Guys I got my copy of the DL today! I was so happy when I saw it! Amazing lentis but when I open it to get the Steelbook my heart just died! I think this is before they put the Steelbook inside the slip coz package and slip were ok! It has some kind of pronounced bending...Look :(

Gutted man! Hope mine doesnt come like this! Hope you can get it sorted!

Reactions: tono06