Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my first Mantas today. Deadpool 2 SL and Inglourious Basterds FS.

I haven't opened the shipping box for IG yet but I have for Deadpool 2. I originally wanted the DL on the restock but it was sold out so I went for the SL simply because I wanted the steelbook.

I haven't even taken the slip out of the plastic sleeve yet and I can already see the amazing depth of the lenticular image with all of those characters on there. :wow: It's still in the shrinkwrap and the protective sleeve!

I am no longer disappointed about missing out on the DL This looks amazing! :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt and DMD4k
Received my first Mantas today. Deadpool 2 SL and Inglourious Basterds FS.

I haven't opened the shipping box for IG yet but I have for Deadpool 2. I originally wanted the DL on the restock but it was sold out so I went for the SL simply because I wanted the steelbook.

I haven't even taken the slip out of the plastic sleeve yet and I can already see the amazing depth of the lenticular image with all of those characters on there. :wow: It's still in the shrinkwrap and the protective sleeve!

I am no longer disappointed about missing out on the DL This looks amazing! :happy:
Congrats on your first Mantas. You should now get more, they're one of the best.

Congrats on your first Mantas. You should now get more, they're one of the best.

Thank you!

I read a lot of those types of comments on here after people received their copies of this and IG.
I just wanted the steelbooks for both. I was never a fan of the slips and goodies of premiums. I really just want some of the steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Because it's true :)
If not a fan of the slips they sometimes do 1/4 slips. Keep an eye out for those, very limited numbers for the last two that I remember, in TSoW it wasn't even available unless purchasing the OC.

Reactions: Stygian
beat you too it(post before your first) :p

wasnt sure if these would come back in stock with the sale offer starting at 4am GMT otherwise I'd have posted sooner - didnt want to get peoples hopes up.

Sadly the 'happy3' code didnt work

beat you too it(post before your first) :p

wasnt sure if these would come back in stock with the sale offer starting at 4am GMT otherwise I'd have posted sooner - didnt want to get peoples hopes up.

Sadly the 'happy3' code didnt work

yeah that code didn't work for me either. I think it only works on the items that are actually on sale. Reduced price in red.
Not on the recent restocks.

oh dear, my payment is sat at pending....should I be worried?
I've already emailed John to query if he needs to try another payment method(thankfully ordered it separate to IB as that ones showing paid)

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Received my DP2 DL and Fantastic Beasts SL yesterday, and....... WOW!! :OMG: The Lenti's on this, and more specifically the rear Lenti of Cable is f@cking mind blowing lol :wacky: It's SUPER clear for a Lenticular image with no blur whatsoever, Cable's stubble looks so real! :wow::LOL: The flying debris in the foreground adds fantastic depth as well, all in all, amazing amazing Lenti. The steelbook itself looks good to me too, especially the front with glossed and embossed title :cigar: although the back is a clear mismatch, oh well... F-it lol. Love this edition and very happy I picked it up :drool::drool::drool: