Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steel looks great next to the WWA one. Still not sure whether I prefer this or the FAC one though. I like the FAC next to my other colourful Marvels, but as I say, this looks great next to DP1 WWA.

Just got my FS

View attachment 413857

Realise it won't be everyone's favourite of the 3 but I'm pleased with my choice. In terms of finish it's exactly what I hoped it would be and if you have Manta's Kingsman white slip you'll know what to expect :)

It's not my favorite artwork, but Manta's full slips have the best embossing/debossing of the premiums I've bought.

If the SteelBook didn't have the title, I would've bought it to house the first movie disc.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
I need the Double Lenticular to come back in stock. Still waiting on a response to see if they have any left to put up. John at Manta is usually responsive. They should be getting back into swing from Lunar New Year festivities.

Reactions: Fullhd1080p
I need the Double Lenticular to come back in stock. Still waiting on a response to see if they have any left to put up. John at Manta is usually responsive. They should be getting back into swing from Lunar New Year festivities.
I emailed them on another issue over a month ago and got a reply around 19th Jan. I've emailed 4 times (maybe more) since then and not had a reply to anything. And yes, as you say they're usually pretty prompt with replies, must have a backlog or not back in the office yet

21.jpg

mantagif.gif

Another stellar release from Manta Lab. My only nit-pick is that the first "row" in the lenti is slightly blurred. The focal point is on the second row, leaving Deadpool himself a bit out of focus. Overall the lenti's pretty and has good depth - don't let my rather bad pics deceive you.
Now I only wish for Manta to increase the size/height of their lenti cards by about a millimeter. The slips would look even better if the lenti cards covered the whole slips, and didn't leave a small lip at the bottom/top edge showing the cardboard. HDzeta are doing this so well, Manta could learn from them in this regard.

dp.jpg