Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m gona have to try and get that box (empty) somehow. Will keep an eye on eBay

Hello Everyone. This is John and I would like to apologize for the delay with the shipping for Deadpool 2 and Inglourious Basterds.

I've tried my best to ship out everything as fast as possible but it wasn't easy to process all orders quickly and Chinese New Year also added more problems with the packing and shipping. With the future releases, I've decided to have more packers to process the orders faster so I hope it helps with the current problems.

From the beginning, most of the releases were packed by myself and couple others and it seems that we are always having problem with the shipping. Also, working on the packing has affected the Customer Service as well because I've been too focused with the shipping out the products and not paying attention to the emails. All emails will be replied within next week and again I do apologize for those who experienced inconvenience.

Update will be coming soon and in short, there's Fantastic Beast and where to Find them Exclusive Steelbook Pre-order next Thursday (Product Info uploaded next) and we have few exclusive releases that are planned as below

[ME#14] Se7en
[ME#21] First Man
[ME#24] A Star is Born
[ME#25] Aquaman

They are all exclusive steelbook releases and pre-order will be held around March-April. More information will be updated with the next update post.

Again, many apologies to everyone who felt inconvenience due to the delay with the shipment and customer service.

Thank you!
John

The one-click box has the same texture as that of Inglourious Basterds and The Shape of Water which I'm guessing is from the "scratch resistant coating" which seems to be Manta's preferred material going forward which I think is kind of a shame, especially with Fantastic Beasts which would've been great with a leathery-look - it's good that it's scratch-resistant (though to what extent I have no idea) but I do like the unique one-click boxes they've came up with in the past.

001.jpg

002.jpg

do we know if there will be a Deadpool restock with the next release pre order? (Fantastic Beasts)

it is usually the case, but I haven't seen any news about it