Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my DP2 DL and Fantastic Beasts SL yesterday, and....... WOW!! :OMG: The Lenti's on this, and more specifically the rear Lenti of Cable is f@cking mind blowing lol :wacky: It's SUPER clear for a Lenticular image with no blur whatsoever, Cable's stubble looks so real! :wow::LOL: The flying debris in the foreground adds fantastic depth as well, all in all, amazing amazing Lenti. The steelbook itself looks good to me too, especially the front with glossed and embossed title :cigar: although the back is a clear mismatch, oh well... F-it lol. Love this edition and very happy I picked it up :drool::drool::drool:
Come on @Mickle_89, no holding back now. If you like it then tell us you like it.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Received my DP2 DL and Fantastic Beasts SL yesterday, and....... WOW!! :OMG: The Lenti's on this, and more specifically the rear Lenti of Cable is f@cking mind blowing lol :wacky: It's SUPER clear for a Lenticular image with no blur whatsoever, Cable's stubble looks so real! :wow::LOL: The flying debris in the foreground adds fantastic depth as well, all in all, amazing amazing Lenti. The steelbook itself looks good to me too, especially the front with glossed and embossed title :cigar: although the back is a clear mismatch, oh well... F-it lol. Love this edition and very happy I picked it up :drool::drool::drool:

I agree about the lentis. My copy arrived on Monday. It looks awesome!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Just opened my fullslip to find some little spine slashes and a paint chip on the bottom!! Gutted. Fantastic beasts was mint!

20190414_131511-756x1008.jpg20190414_131627-756x1008.jpg20190414_131600-756x1008.jpg20190414_131532-756x1008.jpg20190414_131543-756x1008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Stumbled on this Amazon FR release and it happened to have the exact same arts, is this for real?
Yes
Steelbook artwork is property of the film studio Fox/Disney they own the rights to use it at any stage with re-releases in other countries
France release might have different finish used but that won't be known until released

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
I know you'd pick it up anyway but I think you secretly want to know what those manta slips hide. So this new wwa will give you a rough idea.

Am I close? :giggle::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89