Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am hoping to get a copy of the DL later down the lin(xmas and acouple BF one clicks have cleaned me out at the moment)

least it'll be after in-hand pics :)

*waits on pics*

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Happy New Year mate. BUMP!

Visiting HDN after a long time. Completely quit SB collecting. Looks like you guys were having too much fun without me on board lol.:LOL:

Now got to revive my sales thread, amend the listings and resume the fire sale. Still got a boat load of Steels to clear. :wow:
Welcome back iGANS ;):thumbs: Happy New Year. Hope you've been well.

Reactions: lgans316
Would be nice if Manta Lab would redo the first one for a similar release and have 4K included.

Was thinking the same thing! :thumbs: So tired of the original WWA and the second one was :BS:

It's ripe for premium treatment with some great poster art to choose from, COME ON MANTA PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN