Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the only thing wrong with it, Manta are doing something right!
Yep it is really the only thing that bothers me a bit. Front is perfect, hoped to see that image on the Steel

DL is better IMO, sets it apart from WeET and probably FAC. I think the white one is going to be common between all 3 retailers.
Yeah I know it is already used, but on the other hand I am only buying the Manta as I dont like the other Steels. So I actually dont care about that

Not feeling that steelbook unfortunately... dark front with light/colourful back doesn't go well at all IMO. The slips look great though! The double lenti is exactly what I wanted to do for my custom slip, but I couldn't find textless versions of those images.

I like the steelbook. I understand what people mean when they say that the back doesn't match the front but that's not a problem for me. Does anybody ever display a steelbook open for a long period of time that you can see both sides at the same time?

Looking at the number of purchases I see that these aren't flying out of here.

Not a fan of the steelbook, art looks inconsistent with each other really, but I love that DL.

If it was a full slip, it would look great next to my FAC E1 of Deadpool 1.

Here’s hoping the FAC slips are good.

Really don’t want that white art though......

Reactions: Noodles
The lenticular full slip (that's the same as FA's steelbook) does that artwork come as a package?

For instance could they have put the Swan image on the back instead of the unicorn?

Just curious as it's the exact same design front and back as FA's steelbook......

Don't like the full slip and luckily already own UHD discs, have the lenti art on the FA unnumbered. Don't know whether to be happy or disappointed that I like the DL, now I need to decide if I really need a third copy.

Front of the steel is great. Back is way off from the front but could live with that. As has been said already, I don't envisage me displaying the steelbook open.

DL is awesome too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian