Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 20) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 25, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - (Pre-order December 14 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
One Click 500 (Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Embossing) - Full Slip 1000 (Spot Glossy coating with Deadpool Logo, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Single Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Double Lenticular 1000 (Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think any of these have been posted already, Hi-res images of all slips and Steelbook:

SteelBook:
View attachment 405474

Double Lenticular Front:
View attachment 405476

Double Lenticular Back:
View attachment 405477

Single Lenticular Front:
View attachment 405478

Single Lenticular Back:
View attachment 405479

Full Slip Front:
View attachment 405480

Full Slip Back:
View attachment 405481

One Click Box Front:
View attachment 405483

One Click Box Back:
View attachment 405482
Smoking hot :cool::cool:

The only thing good about being screwed by the bland FAC full slip is not having to decide between the single and DL of this version. They’re tied imho.

Pass on this I don't like the steelbook artwork

Double Lenti artwork looks decent but not enough for me to double dip as I'm getting the FAC E1/E2 with Hardbox

We don’t know what they’ll look like but it’s pretty certain the E1 is white and will look very much like the white Manta, which I don’t like at all. Panic time for me.
E1 may not be white. FA's full slip for Deadpool 1 was red.....

We'll just have to wait and see what FA come up with.

Anyway, as many before me already have said, the biggest fail of this rls is the steelbook unfortunately, which is real shame. Those two artworks don´t go together at all, I probably pass on this as well, even though that steel probably get super gloss and I really love the front artwork, but somehow I would rather have it on slip than on steelbook anyway.

But except that boring white full slip, both single and DL are superb and considering the quality of Manta lentis lately these will look absolutely stunning in hand. Oh man, what a problematic release, Im not sure what to do :oops:

Love the OC box especially the Stan Lee portrait. Nice touch. I know that was on this art before but still very timely now.
Love the DL.

Seeing how these are selling slowly here does anybody think it will be a problem trying to get these from Manta direct?
Do they accept PayPal?

Thanks.