Deadpool 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Weet COLLECTION - Collection No. 04) [Korea]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 11, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $38.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $77 (One Click)
Notes: Print run 2800 copies (Full Slip - 1300, Lenticular - 1500)
Group buy: hosted by Cooey ONE CLICK - FULL SLIP - LENTICULAR

86E6D28C-3BF8-4249-8695-18F859EC58AE.jpeg402CBB9A-CC71-41FD-8018-CCCA1B6BC528.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: St4rlord
Maybe time to remedy the lack of pic of the lenticular slip.

Courtesy nuikichiSB:-
deadpool2.jpg

Spine + back:-
1540050630147.png

Dp3Onh2U0AAK48f.jpg:large

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: St4rlord
Bah, lol. Still waiting for mine.
Well i usually get all my packages very late, interesting that I got it before you guys in the UK.. Perhaps it also has to do with the fact I bought it from wdpung on ebay who is also located in Korea so he must get the packages very fast ..

Well i usually get all my packages very late, interesting that I got it before you guys in the UK.. Perhaps it also has to do with the fact I bought it from wdpung on ebay who is also located in Korea so he must get the packages very fast ..
I also got mine from him. He was on holidays at the time too and was late sending them out......

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva