Deadpool 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Weet COLLECTION - Collection No. 04) [Korea]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 11, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $38.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $77 (One Click)
Notes: Print run 2800 copies (Full Slip - 1300, Lenticular - 1500)
Group buy: hosted by Cooey ONE CLICK - FULL SLIP - LENTICULAR

86E6D28C-3BF8-4249-8695-18F859EC58AE.jpeg402CBB9A-CC71-41FD-8018-CCCA1B6BC528.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: St4rlord
Hi
I am a little bit mystified, are Full Slip + Lenticular, both with the same cover, reality or is there a mistake ???

As the Deadpool 2 Artwork Guide has been changed more strictly, please note that the fullslip version and the lenticular O-ring case version will be released same image under the new guidelines that no images can be used other than official images.

Reactions: PKAVFC
Well that’s an easy pass! I bet FA have claimed all the available art and poor old Weet got lumbered with the ****!

Oh yeah - does anybody know if this is the Super Cut version? Not very clear :LOL::p

Initially I was going to go for the lenti, but realizing its an O-Ring (the poorer of all lenti types imo) I may just go for the Full Slip.
I like variety and the Weet quality, judging from the civil war slips, will be fab here too.
I'm not a fan of having 'super duper cut' plastered on the front of slips but still. I'm going for Manta and FAC too so why not.

I wonder if the backside of both slips will have the same finish or whether they'll be different....

I can’t believe they are using the same artwork for both. I know chives were limited but there must be something they could have done. Even swapping the back to the front roulette have at least made it different. Definite pass.

• Haha
Reactions: harry
Hadn't seen this thread but received the emails for the GBs going live so I quickly opened them all up.

Thought I was losing my mind or something as I changed the tabs and they were the same! Checked the heading on the pics and it looked correct so wasn't just the wrong image used.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Took me a minute to work out both slips were using the same image!! I mean..... come on.