Deadpool 2: Once Upon a Deadpool (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #54) [China]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: July 2020 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
3 discs: 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (single sale) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)
DL (OC only) includes 4K Extended Edition (aka The Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 133 Mins)
SL includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins)
FS includes 4K Theatrical Edition (119 Mins) - BD Once Upon a Deadpool (PG 13 - 113 Mins)

WeChat 圖片_20200731112833.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112844.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112854.jpgWeChat 圖片_20200731112903.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would anybody want a watered down child's version of the film?

Shouldn't even have bothered with this one.....

The studio cash cow boys are patting each other on the backs over this for sure!

Blufans Exclusive means another WEA steelbook so depending on the artwork I may go fora copy of this. Genuinely interested in what the family friendly version of the film is like as well

Blufans Exclusive means another WEA steelbook so depending on the artwork I may go fora copy of this. Genuinely interested in what the family friendly version of the film is like as well
I think it may end up being funnier for those that have seen the full version than for those that haven't. Just a guess.

It's actually not that family friendly -lol I freakin' LOVED this movie, maybe more than the original version; but you have to have watched the original to get the most out of it. Saw in the theater the day it released and I very eagerly bought the Blu-ray on day one, but couldn't help but watch it again the second I got home. Still loved it. Was really hoping for a Steelbook with that exact artwork. Could not be happier.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I assume this will have the image of Deadpool & Fred Savage on the reindeer for the front cover, but that's the only artwork I know for this movie.

I'm more than likely in for this. Yeah, they didn't do the first or even the second but this seems to be the only way to get this version of the movie in 4K (unless I'm wrong & this is actually Deadpool 2 in 4K & Once Upon A Deadpool on blu-ray).

I assume this will have the image of Deadpool & Fred Savage on the reindeer for the front cover, but that's the only artwork I know for this movie.

I'm more than likely in for this. Yeah, they didn't do the first or even the second but this seems to be the only way to get this version of the movie in 4K (unless I'm wrong & this is actually Deadpool 2 in 4K & Once Upon A Deadpool on blu-ray).
I think so too. As far as I know Once Upon a Deadpool is not released (yet) in 4K.

they didn't do the first or even the second but this seems to be the only way to get this version of the movie in 4K (unless I'm wrong & this is actually Deadpool 2 in 4K & Once Upon A Deadpool on blu-ray).
The original uncut version of Deadpool 2 wasn't released in China (like the first movie, which is why there was never a Blufans release of the first movie)(Although Manta Lab released it? :confused:) so this will only be Once Upon A Deadpool....

Here we go, another one for the collection. It is Blufans afterall.

Is this likely going to be a WWA with once upon a deadpool disc thrown inside and OAB slip or something or actual WEA?

Here we go, another one for the collection. It is Blufans afterall.

Is this likely going to be a WWA with once upon a deadpool disc thrown inside and OAB slip or something or actual WEA?
I guess you didn't notice this will be Exclusive #54 :giggle: